ESF - Vegeta Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Raven Blade said:
WELL, I was working on it while not checking the thread.......*slappehz myself* but my real problem area was the legs, I really wasent fond of how the looked. Anyway I'm quite happy with them now, and with a few adjustments to follow davidskiwan's drawover they will be pretty pewfect.

*cough* bordem = INVERT ZE BLACK...HUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cough*

I'll fix and post a proper render later ^_^;

Teh sweetness, make an extra version lik ethat.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I second that what ryeko posted and.....

I think the eyes are wrong placed... the eyes are too close at the nose.

;) gj! Even i would like too see abit damaged armor too... that what lord killmore done ^^ but its your way! GREAT JOBY!

Best answers
Here's a suggestion:

After you finish this version of the model, you could make another one with the damaged armor and maybe some bruises on his skin. Then you could release a model pack that would please us all. :)

As for the current model, I can't find anything wrong with it :yes: . But then again, who am I to speak...I haven't even viewed the whole series ( I'm downloading episodes as we speak...err...type :scared: )

Best answers
the rounded eyes looks alot more like vegeta then the straight ones....

honest.. the shading give is that straight effect.. but rounded looks better

Best answers
Hey man, Nice to see you :). Great progress your doing raven. Anyways my servers are doing a 10 minutes reboot so it gave me a few minutes to fastly sketch over what I think you should do ;> .

Now the colors I chose apeal very ugly. But the main idea is to tell you to try adding some more highlight and give it a more buff feeling. Same goes for the shadows. My servers should be back up again now, So long , Keep up the good work. Congratulations on your achievement for the esf team ;) , give me a beep on msn if you want me to give you more detailed instructions. (When I am online, hehe).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I´d like raven more then urs godhand -.-"
Because ur one is too shiny... Raven done the legs and armor allready good!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like godhands leg, but i also like ravens arm. Its like Mcdonalds and Burger King: Mcdonalds has pwnage fries and Burger King has pwnage burgers.

Best answers
I was basically having a few mins to do small buffs. I didn't really do a reskin on the drawover. But yeah I like it more with lighting.

Best answers
ok this feels a little strange saying this BUT

i like godhand's crotch >_< (eww)

but yeah he got t3h l33t r0xx0rz lines on that ole crotch right there, the arm is good the way it is

oo oo and also i think the saiyan armour should maybe have a little texture or shining parts to it, not to mention the shoulder straps etc could do with more... realistic style details? rather than just shades of colour..... then again its a dbz trait to not have those kind of details as much so don't take that last part heavily...

wheeeee

cookies...... *slurp*

Best answers
The updated body textures have a very realistic feel to them. In other words it looks alot better then before. It would be wise to listen to the wise master and add in the cracks and scratches to the armor plate. I am looking forward to more updates. :)

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The updated body textures have a very realistic feel to them. In other words it looks alot better then before. It would be wise to listen to the wise master and add in the cracks and scratches to the armor plate. I am looking forward to more updates.
True true, but w/ or w/out the scratches it still kicks ass, good work so far.

Best answers
bleh progress is slow, I have been fairly busy lately.....

btw it looks kick ass in game =P, as for the armor..... I might add some battle damage. It all depends on how If I have enough time to devote to perfecting him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh elook a lot better now man ^^
as for the scratches and stuff with the right brushes and tehnique its done in less than 10 mins :p

Best answers
O_O Kick ass skin Raven Blade O_O :yes:

Just 1 thing, why is his armor so much different shaded than his gloves and shoes?
I think the reason why the black-armor is looking a lil bit better is because you don´t really see the different shading there.
In my opinion, if you get the shading of his gloves the same as of his armor or the opposite way around it would be perfect.

BTW, why did u change ur cool blue? :cry:
I liked the blue of the black-armored one much more than the new blue >_<.

Best answers
i think he did that to keep to the series etc, otherwise i bet people would complain it was too different a blue from the animated vegeta. even though i agree the other blue looked cooler :D
oh and also

r0xx0r!

Best answers
yup, again its "OMFG NOT TO THE SHOW MAN!" issue... I like it better too ;). I see what you mean about the gloves and the boots, nobody mentioned that before, and I didnt even notice ^_^;. I'll see what I can do about it.

Best answers
looks better, armor is perfect to me, face is good to but the eye like davidskiwan pointed out are little roundish, i think a little bit more highlights are needed though imo, heres rushed paintover i did for the body, i tried not to make it like you say, uber contrasted

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Follow Toasts drawover. It would look much better if you added more highlights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom