ESF Totally messes up computer. Help immediately please!!!

Best answers
I just got ESF, and was just about ot go play with some friends...
I can join any server fine... I can select a team fine, but when I select my class, the model spawns at a spawn point, but nothing else happens. I am completely frozen. I have to restart my computer to get out of it. this happens in ANY server regarless of game mode, class I choose, team I choose... I need help real quick because my friends are playing and expect me there.

Best answers
P3 proccesser
56 megs of ram
Cable Connection
32 meg video card
1024 by 768
DirectX 8.1
I run in openGL mode.

Best answers
Maybe you should try opening in Direct3d... Or it could be your very small ram. You could just need a faster computer? Go to the crashing problem stickey... They actually know what they are talking about there ;D

Best answers
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

opening in D3D made it work, thank you soooo much!!!:D

:fight:

Best answers
maybe u should get some more RAM :| thatd be good for ESF, other games and everything in general :talk:

Best answers
Well u know what? its not my fault so dont start on me with that sh... stuff. my dad got ripped off, he was told that this was top of the line, obviously I wasnt there, its not my fault. and if u want me to get more ram, gimme the money and gimme instructions on installing it.

:\

Best answers
hahahaha

sorry, but when, did your dad get that machine

and yer he was totaly ripped off,

Vassago

V
Yes more ram will help.

Hell, the MINIMUM for running Halflife is supposed to be 64MB or ram. How did you manage to only stick in 56? :p

Best answers
The standard amount of RAM people have in computers today :
128 RAM+

They must have had a really old RAM chip in whereever your father got the computer , It the first time I heard that someone has 56 RAM . That's less than my grand dad's !

Best answers
128 standard, its more like 256 ddr now, 56 is just plain crazy

Best answers
i think i should get a 512 ddr pc2100 ram this christmas. but im not sure so expensive i don't wanna get ripped off. my friend say usually games takes up about 150+ mb of ram now i have 256 mb of ddr ram. maibe shouden't. maibe i should. hmmm o_o

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
my dad is gonna buy me a new computer christmas, he told me its top of the line, 1200$ its gonna be great

Best answers
can you say ripped off my 333 celren m2 had 32 megs of ram but i only payed 150$ for it i bet you payed well over that. anyways for a total of 200$ i but 128 in that including the pc. anyways instructions for installing ram. buy a ram stick sd or ddr being thats a p3 probly sd ram. open the pc and put it in. it simply clips on you cant miss the slot (its the only one that will be the same size as the ram stick.) put your pc back together and turn it on and be amazed.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL SAME THING HAPPENS TO ME IT'S NOT YOUR COMP IT'S YOUR COMP UR COMP DOESN'T FREEZE!!!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL KEEP UR COMP ON IT'L UN FREEZE!!! LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom