ESF Tool v1.1

Best answers
CS-LAND said:
so.. can you create dedicated server for steam?
yea.. first to create a steam dedicated server you gotta download the dedicated server "game" and copy the esf dir. to \Steam\SteamApps\[email protected]\dedicated server\
then to make it run with esftool just select \Steam\SteamApps\[email protected]\dedicated server\hlds.exe as the hl executable and start the server

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seeing that this is un-doubtedly the best tool for ESF ever released, I have added this to this sticky and Masta will be adding this on the official help and files page on esforces.com.

Keep up the excellent work, your tool has certainly helped the community members.

Best answers
firat i wanna say that i can play on the internet, and the problem started after i installed esf tools.
when i try to make a new game, or a lan connection with esf tools (how can i make a lan connection without esf tools) it gives this message: 'hl.exe error. The instruction oon "0x01d2c0b9" made a reference on "0x000000b4". This memory couldn't be read'. could anyone help me. appreciate it.

Best answers
Uhm there is a little thing under the multiplayer menu called Lan Games, that where u play on a Lan with your friends...

Best answers
that is the problem!!! steam doesn't have this option, you have to use the dedicated server, and on it also doesn't the option for ESF

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wholy crap.. this post is old..
can you guys stop bringing back old posts?

Best answers
He started it...

Besides, u never mentioned anything bout Steam...

Best answers
besides criticizing, you guys could help me, couldn't you!!! bando de filho da puta!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom