ESF Tool v1.1

Best answers
[align=center]ESF Tool, Version 1.1[/align]

Tada, here it is! ^^

This is basically a server tool, which has everything that you would want to do with ESF, whether its on the server side or the client side. As you can see from the above screen, you can search for servers and maintain easy favourites, view information, pre-enter RCON control, and do loads of other stuff. You can alter EVERY setting that is there in ESF, and the minute you change that setting, it is written to the config file immediately. It even has an easy binds editor like normal ESF and tons of other settings that you can browse through! ^^

Then, you can also easily search for a specific player or clan member just by his name!

This also has a playlist editor which is much better than the current one, \o/!

Next you can create listen and dedicated servers through this as well! This means configure all the options you want for your server, including map cycle, etc.

And here is the new Bots editor to easily change your settings ^^

-------

In the hope that you will find this usefull: DOWNLOAD HERE! (v1.1)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay, finally all my convincing and pushing you to post it has worked... it's finally in a thread! ^_^

That program, I can tell from personal experience, is a work of art. There are plenty of such programs like 'all seeing eye', 'gametiger' (web program), 'hlsw', etc... but nothing like ESF Tool if you want to use it for ESF.

And I've been following that program ever since the release of ESFIRC, and look what it's turned into now. :smile:

Once again, brilliant.

Best answers
Yes, there is an option to list ESF servers on steam network, you also have to point esftool to Steamdir\SteamApps\[email protected]\half-life\hl.exe

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm, it failed to install when i tried :(

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
davidskiwan said:
umm, it failed to install when i tried :(
It works perfectly for me, and a lot of others have tried it as well. Try to install again and this time, 'properly'. o_O

In either case, ZacK - upload the zip as well, but remember: it's always recommended to use the installer rather than the zipped version of the program.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
strange.... it worked that time, thanks....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZacK248 said:
This also has a playlist editor which is much better than the current one, \o/!
you're right ... your "current" is not up to date
1. sounds wierd if you say "is much better" ... it's the point from you're looking at
2. you don't know the current playlisteditor
3. I didn't see any "open" button ... the PLE2.1 (from Navanax) could open txts and m3us ...
4. I'm gonna test features when I'm at home

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder what the verdict is.
I think it looks pretty cool. to bad I only have the inteam on my comp

Best answers
ehh... isnt it kinda complicated or how much space does it take im allright with the orginal but thiss err....

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nretep you don't need to be jealous of his playlist editor.. :p, the public haven't even seen what the new playlist editor will be like. Chill out, when time comes - we'll amaze everyone. =]

Let's keep this thread about the original ESF Tool only and not turn this into a competition.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Ahhh Zack I see [SIZE=-100] that u have hl2 instal on your pc :p [/SIZE]

AAhhh finally something usefull :)

Best answers
Nretep said:
you're right ... your "current" is not up to date
1. sounds wierd if you say "is much better" ... it's the point from you're looking at
2. you don't know the current playlisteditor
3. I didn't see any "open" button ... the PLE2.1 (from Navanax) could open txts and m3us ...
4. I'm gonna test features when I'm at home
i was expecting that, well ...
1- it has nothing to do with point of view, it's all about features, there's nothing the current editor can do that esftool can't
2- can you blame me for not having access to all of these private things ? i guess no, and i consider the current editor the one included with the latest esf released version -_-
3- there're "load playlist from" and "save playlist as" in the file menu
4- :eek:

grOOvy said:
...and not turn this into a competition.
competitions make things better as creators work harder ;)

Devion said:
Ahhh Zack I see that u have hl2 instal on your pc :p
*cough*hl2 ? where ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
search around, for HL2, there is a leaked out version around the web somewhere lol

about the esf tool, could be very usefull ill try it out ^^

Best answers
Nretep: You sure u can handle testing a mp3 program, must be might hard, nub powa :p :p :]

The program is sweet dude!
Hmm 1 problem : Whenever I execute the shortcut, it asks me for hl.exe and I give it, it closes down ¬_¬ and I'm stuck with ESFTool in my ctrl_alt_del menu..

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kame-Haka said:
Hmm 1 problem : Whenever I execute the shortcut, it asks me for hl.exe and I give it, it closes down ¬_¬ and I'm stuck with ESFTool in my ctrl_alt_del menu..
Just add the proper path/filename for HL.exe in EDIT > SETTINGS and click on the OK button next to the field-box. Once you've done this - the configuration is saved and it won't ask you for the HL location everytime.

*Edit*
Nevermind, Zack fixed the bug, look at his next post below.

Best answers
grOOvy can you rephrase that, it made NO sense :X

Best answers
Well it's just a stupid thing i forgot, i fixed it, redownload esftool (same link) and it'll work

DarktoothDKD: there's also an option to change the mod dir, so if that's only thing different in the inteam it shouldn't be a problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom