ESF: The Concepts within

Best answers
I just played around with ESF 1.1 some more and Vegeta is my favourite character in 1.0 and I always used him.

In 1.1 I changed through the characters to have a look at the changes made to them and addtional attacks.

I started tinkering with Goku and before I knew it I am almost always playing as Goku, I actually hate Goku and absolootly love Vegeta as a character but here I am playing as Goku o_O

I relised I am playing as Goku because he has more attacks than any other character.
If Vegeta had say 2 new attacks on top of the new energy Dan I would play my hero as per usual

I think the interest in the characters lies within the moves they have
I relise people are constantly creating threads "add these attacks" Etc............
I have just created this to get this off my chest and maybe someone will like the ideas and run with em, who knows.

Vegeta:
Possibly add 2 more energy balls into his charge up attack because for the time it takes to charge it isn't really impressive altho it is sweet :)
Problem is Vegeta in the DBZ serries didn't have a lot of trate moves I remember in the english version of the Majin Vegta he used an energy dan while chasing Goku down while flying (die Goku Die)
so maybe that could be a new one.
The possiblities are limitless

Goku:
I see everyone say give goku Kai-ken blah blah blah
I say Bah Hum bug bollocks goku
altho I have to agree Goku's kai-ken was really cool :\
So if this was implemented I would be playing Goku again Grrrrrrr
to implement this maybe it is just an advanced form of Melee and turbo combined in to one attack
or maybe just make goku's turbo slightly stronger than everyone elses in normal form and give it s red aura (there we go Kai-ken, like it or lump it)

Trunks:
People keep say
ahhh burning attack sucks blah blah blah, I can't power struggle with it blah blah blah,
get over it.
If you find you can't power struggle with it don't freaking use it duh
but I think maybe he could have a burning attack that is in ball form so he can fly at them while it is on its way or move outta the way from some speedy monkey fliying at you at warp 9 wanting to stick his foot in your........:(
His Sword is so kewl, meny of times I has chased Freeza to the ends of the eart...map and landed in front of him,
I looked him straight in those pixelated eyes of his and typed

"Of all the maps in all the Servers in all the world, You had to walks into mine" -Humphrey Bogart improvised-

Than I took out my Goku frustrations on him.

Gohan:
Gohan is perfect the way he is altho I wanna know what the hell that little ball that comes out when your using your shield is, as far as I know it is useless for everything ??
Don't go chaning Gohan

Freiza:
I think the death ball could be bigger and retextured
and his little models could be re done but other than that he is fine, same with cell
Just Freeza has a tallent to get gibbed by trunks sword

"My health. I came to this map for the waters"
"The waters? What waters? We're in the desert!"
"I was misinformed" -Humphrey Bogart & Claude Rains-
and thats about when freeza dies

Buu:
Maybe his absorbsion attack with the pink stuff and his version of the death ball for the phycopathic kid buu ( damn that kid buu is nuts)

Thats about it from me and man i feel better getting that off my chest..........hmmm I think I forgot someone

Krillin:
I love the little guy he hs the best attack sets in the game bar Cell
evil ****rach of doom ;(
But I watch a music video of him a while ago of him just getting pumpled time after time to -Lit- Over my head-
and I really apreciated him more after that
the onlt think is I would like to see is Krillin in his orange with the blue under shirt and the blue boots like Gokus, that is by far the best look for him.
maybe a funny attack for him
like I remember in the freeza saga krillin ways waving his ass at freeza to distract him maybe that could be the charge and then he suddenly spins around and nails you with a enery ball.

-You decide-
:]

"Alex: Terrific. I'm about to get killed a million miles from nowhere with a gung-ho iguana who tells me to relax!"

almostdeleted

A
That ball that gohan fires is energy.

If Im gohan, and I put up my shield, and then vegeta hits me with a BiG Bang, ill absorb its energy and strength and fire it back at them in that little ball. You can absored more attacks to make it stronger.

its a very usefull attack, it can destroy a whole map with enough energy.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Vegeta/Vegita/Vejita/Bejita (take your damn pick):
What it needs is less charge time, not more balls.

Goku/Gokou:
Goku needs nothing.

Gohan:
Shouldn't this have been in one of the main discussions?

Frieza/Freeza/Furiza:
Bull, the only time I've gotten gibbed by Trunks is when either when a) I didn't notice my health and thus forgot to teleport, b) I'm busy with somebody.
Secondly, his death ball is not a model!! And even if it was, don't complain to the team. Go find a sprite maker to edit it.

Best answers
You tell that to the poor *******s I have run through with my sword
You not speak english very well ?
because I am sure this part of the forums is for suggestions

So post suggestions in this thread
Ja ist diese Fäden für suggessions
Sì questo filo è per il suggessions
Oui ce fil est pour suggessions

Also I think if trunks is gonna be melee maybe he needs to be faster but then that is just me

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I suggest you *** off, ****wad. You asked for thoughts on your god damn suggestions, and I gave them.

Best answers
on the game, Goku's attacks are fine, but they should include all the attacks they have. kamehameha and spirit bomb are fine. but like kaio-ken should be included in his attacks, but like regular kaioken should power his pl only about 25% and 2x be 50%, 3x be 75%, and 4x be 100%, and only go up to 20x, so that'll be 500% more power level, but at the cost of this kaio-ken his hp should lower like it does to him in the show, and when he's super saiyan, he should do super kaioken (like he did against Pikkon). and kaio-ken can only last until his ki runs out, and well the creators could figure out how much ki it would take away as its running.

gohan's attacks are ok, but when he does masenko he should be able to move. his ki shield is a good attack to do (not just for only defense). use the secondary fire to fire it, hold it down for a couple of seconds while holding primary than let go.

piccolo's attacks are good, but special beam cannon should be orange, not purple o_O.

vegeta's attacks are... ok. but his renzoku should take less time to charge and he should have gallet gun and final flash, not just gallet gun. gallet guns posture is like the one he used on Goku in the saiyan saga (when vegeta said he was gonna destroy the planet) and goku had a power struggle with kaio-ken 2x kamehameha, and vegeta with gallet gun... yeah you know. vegeta should have final flash to. where he puts his arms to his side extended, charges, puts his wrists together palms facing towards enemy, and when he fires his body sort of leans back. well remember when he did final flash on perfect cell and he got his whole right side? thats final flash

anyways thats my long suggestions for the attacks in the game.

Best answers
yeah they should make final flash much wider but to compinsate make the area effect much less, it really should be uber powerfull as it would have kiled cell if he got it direct
and maybe not have such a dense aura around him for gallet gun cos my line of sight is near 0% when I am in 3rd person, maybe make it transparent more,

yeah piccolo's SBC should be an orange colour not blue/purple
But Vegeta needs that uber wide Final Flash, don't worrie if it is too big you can't see past it anything you hit will become toast
Goku's namek Spirit bomb is so sweet just I think maybe should be bigger cos I find it hard to make it hit an incoming beam =(
and for the record I still hate Goku
*mutters* -Damn Hero character favritisim-

and maybe Gokus Kamehameha should be a bit bigger also well just the head of it

I forgot that Gohan couldn't move while using masinko so that would be nice if he could

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It already is "uber powerful". And I've talked to them about making the radius smaller, and BBA bigger, but they still said no.

Guy with the shins: God forbid there be such a thing as balance... Come on, be realistic here: There's no need for each character to have every attack they possess.. Krillin and Frieza would be so much less unique if they gave Vegeta his kienzan.

Best answers
quite true but vegeta isn't really and energy disc person beams and spamy weapons for him

Best answers
every character has a strength and a weakness to them and i like that, you use the character that you feel most confident with and compotent.

as for your suggestions i feel that most of them are just extremly long run on sentances that go nowhere, alot of them have been suggested before (use the search button), which you admited to knowing before you posted.

as for my response to your suggestions:

veggta, i think the team will make the energy dan more usefull i believe that they didnt want to unbalance the game and took a more conservitive approch to the attack.

goku, kai-ken been suggested before, alot, and it keeps on getting suggested... and suggested... ect.

trunks, a ball form of the buring attack would be nice, who knows the team may give it a secondary fire in 1.2?

freeza, make your own death ball sprite or download one from redsayin.

Buu, he already has the candy attack but i think they are working on his bodypart attack.

krillin, why just why would that attack even be needed i get tired of watching transformation so i think that attack would get old really quick.

You tell that to the poor *******s I have run through with my sword
You not speak english very well ?
because I am sure this part of the forums is for suggestions
i know this is for suggestion but you think that you can post without getting feedback from the community of ESF? This is a open forum after all.

Best answers
yea vegeta should have "final shine" and some more. but it won't make the game unballanced becuase vegeta is stroger then goku vegetas bigbang and finaflash can completly anoylate kamehameha and the spirit bomb i wouldn't do that too long to charge lol.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sinkaro
I suggest you *** off, ****wad. You asked for thoughts on your god damn suggestions, and I gave them.
Sinkaro, I suggest you quite flaming people. You never listen to what the mods suggest, like cutting down on this stuff, do you? Well you get a warning for this. You are on thin ice buddy.

Best answers
Originally posted by Vertigo
every character has a strength and a weakness to them and i like that, you use the character that you feel most confident with and compotent.

as for your suggestions i feel that most of them are just extremly long run on sentances that go nowhere, alot of them have been suggested before (use the search button), which you admited to knowing before you posted.

as for my response to your suggestions:

veggta, i think the team will make the energy dan more usefull i believe that they didnt want to unbalance the game and took a more conservitive approch to the attack.

goku, kai-ken been suggested before, alot, and it keeps on getting suggested... and suggested... ect.

trunks, a ball form of the buring attack would be nice, who knows the team may give it a secondary fire in 1.2?

freeza, make your own death ball sprite or download one from redsayin.

Buu, he already has the candy attack but i think they are working on his bodypart attack.

krillin, why just why would that attack even be needed i get tired of watching transformation so i think that attack would get old really quick.

i know this is for suggestion but you think that you can post without getting feedback from the community of ESF? This is a open forum after all.
Yeah I take the Whoopie outta thread killers
but just incase english wasn't his first langauge I did him a favour and posted it in 4 different langauges for him

what I posted was a re cap on previous discussions and my person Ideas,
and I ramble when I am tired lol

Was not aware that the team are trying to develop the Buu evil attachment of doom
learn something new every day

Final shrine isn't that a GT attack ?
if it is i remember ESF team said they wanted to stay away from GT

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am going to intervene once again just to say this better not turn into a big debate over final shine or shrine or whatever... Those threads always end in mass spammage and flameage...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Final Shine is Gotenks' variaton on Vegeta's Final FLASH!

Gotenks is not in ESF.. Nuff said.

Best answers
now that the team has implemented a way for a secondary function to be added to almost all the attacks, i would hazard a guess that more attacks are going to get a secondary attack on them.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sinkaro, you're next warning for flaming constitutes a ban . . . don't ask for the ban saber. ;/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Sinkaro
Final Shine is Gotenks' variaton on Vegeta's Final FLASH!

Gotenks is not in ESF.. Nuff said.
Frog-face, HOW THE HELL DOES THAT CONSTITUE A BAN?!?!?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom