ESF Texture theft in Second Life

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's really not going to do much. The SL community is millions, literally. Noone would care. And it's far from a tight knit community either. Many people from many countries, and many different third party forums.

As I mentioned in my OP, linden lab has a DMCA process in place. Which is the best route to go if you want anything to actually be done.
That was actually a joke from the last ESF models rip incident that happened where practically half the comunity from over here went over there started flamewars and in the end got them to shut off the forums for a week.

In the end they didnt say sorry for ripping the models (they didnt even change them) they didnt admit to ripping them and all this comunity managed to do was show how imature they were.

Actually you could expose the fraud by doing the same thing with the skins only for free. That way heed try to stop you. And if you show proof of how you got those and even provide the permitions of the authors of the models he would either have to stop or expose himself even more. Basically the comunity would label him as a ripper and the word would spread.

Then again. Hes selling this stuff. Tell funimation hes selling their character designes. They should stop him faster than the SL people.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Funimation will be on him quicker than a fat chick on pie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bahahaha

brilliant

lets report this **** to funimation
So then there would be a third party who doesn't really care! What a good idea.

Seriously theres so much copyright infringement in second life you could spend forever trying to settle it all.

Best answers
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Rybinsk/202/5/106

That's an SLURL. Clicking it while logged into SL will teleport you to his store.

http://secondlife.com/corporate/dmca.php

And that's Linden Labs' DMCA page. With instructions on how to report this. You have the info, do as you will with it. I don't have the time or energy to care about this guy anymore.

Edit: also, his Sl name is Stephane Ritt. Speaks poor english though, that's if he'll talk to you at all. He muted me.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I lol'd so hard at Goku haha.

But yeah, the guy is an *******.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom