ESF Steam Pack

Best answers
KilledWithStyle why do u say it's outdated it works just fine if you install normal esf correctly.
Giant-Dwarf are you playing on the same server you played before? If so they may have changed to EVM or EEA, that's my guess.

Best answers
some 1 said up there that some 1 got the error because he didn't have the file or he installed sven co-op could sven co-op have somthing to do with it :confused:

Best answers
FIRST: Don't double post, or triple post!! You'll get banned... just use the EDIT button to add more text to your previous post.
Ok now try copying fmod.dll from half-life WON folder to half-life STEAM server

Best answers
i found fmod.dll but it wasn't under a WON file it was just in the half-life folder and i can't find a steam folder in half-life

Best answers
where can I download esf steam installer
the esfworld link doesn't work

Best answers
do we get a new steam pack with esfd 1.2 or is it still the same?

Best answers
1.2 won't need a steam pack. The team will make it already compatibale with Steam so you don't have to worry.

Best answers
I instaled it and it didn't work said something at the end about a click tool or something any one hel??

Best answers
Ugh...okay, this Steam Pack v2.0 installer has no instructions with it. The directory it default installs to has nothing with it...it doesn't say "point this to so and so", just nothing o_O

So...seriously though. I need a really good explanation as to what I would need to change to make this work. There is a folder it tries to create named "[email protected]", and I don't know why. Am I supposed to name that my account name "wiiiow" or what?

Best answers
I need help installing and I need help on where to find the full versions and why wont it let me start a new game you can play single player right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom