ESF Steam Pack

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are NOT infected with a trojan, Mcaffee just picks it up because of "huertic" virus searching, The script to make the EXE was messed and now it gets "detected" as a virus.

Best answers
Trojan? LoL! Either what Sonic said or you have already a virus on your PC that maybe executes when *.exe programs are in use. Anyway, don't be afraid, no trojan in the pack :warning:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tho Mcafee deleted it, CS_land you shoudl use a different installer and we'll host that.

Best answers
I downloaded , steam pack and it works fine for me , Nortan didnt pick anything up either , so its all clear

Best answers
well its not the installer, it works fine for everyone.. either is the stupid Mcaffee or... where did u download it from?

Best answers
ok... none of those links seem to either have the file or let me download it! :( Sod's Law, I tell you.

Best answers
Darkie said:
ok... none of those links seem to either have the file or let me download it! :( Sod's Law, I tell you.
How come? I just checked the mirrors and they all work (esf-world and esfstuff)

Best answers
CS-LAND said:
well its not the installer, it works fine for everyone.. either is the stupid Mcaffee or... where did u download it from?

ESF World

Darkie said:
ok... none of those links seem to either have the file or let me download it! Sod's Law, I tell you.
Try esf-world it worked for me Here

Best answers
I have steam now but I can't choose ESF @ games

how to make it work?

Best answers
Well,

I install ESF SteamPack and i don't have any map! :devgrin:
When i try join some server, the server say something like that - "Your .dll differs"

What can i do ?!?! * Sorry my english

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to install ESF first... the Steam Pack is then placed into your esf folder.

Best answers
Allllright! Now I Wrote All THose "Boohoo, I can't find it, Members"!... Well Now im One of them 2!!!... Bloody Irritating... and b4 any of you say "ahh, bloody, just read one of those threads where there stands "Install Steam, Copy Files, Here And There"", Cuz Ive Done that!... I Copy'ed Fmod.dll, I Copied ESF, i installed ESF Steam Pack, in2 That Half-life Steam Folder!... I Did As CS-Land Wrote in a Thread... But I Still Don't see any ESF :p

But I Wanna PLAAAY!!!... Can I't be because i only have the 1.5 MB Steam file... I Doubt It Tho, Cuz I can play TF, CS, Half-life..... And I Did That Post, By "MystiX".... Didn't Help me at all!...

Plz Some1 help me :)... Even Pro's like me can be confused :D

Best answers
Hmm... It's The Same If It's The half-life Or The Counter-strike Steam Folder... Aight?

Best answers
You weren't 2 clear in your post... it is possible (because u werent clear) that you copyed esf in counterstrike folder and u installed the steam pack in half-life... well the esf should be in SteamApps\[email protected]\half-life\esf. The same goes for the pack.
Also make sure you have the liblist.gam file in the esf folder

Best answers
hmm... well, I Don't know how to say it... But, when i enter "SteamApps\[email protected]" I Only got a DoD and A CS folder... Probs because it's the only games i play over steam... But I lay My ESF folder (The GAME folder) Under The CS Folder... With the fmod.dll under the ESF folder to... After that i Install the ESF steam Pack under ESF to... Still, When i enter "Games" i Don't see Earth Special Forces Under "Third Party games"...

Best answers
Allright I Fixed it :)... i Simply Reinstalled ESF in2 The Folder, instead of just Copy'ing It in...

Best answers
Guys I have a problem with that installer also. I downloaded the 2.0 version, opened ESF with steam ( so far so good ). When i try to join a server, it says my client.dll differs from the server. Anyone know what I should do?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GET THE ESF TEAM PACK. This version is seriousally outdated.

Get it when esf-world come back on.

The esf team should have more mirrors for that file.
Check www.esfstuff.com

Best answers
Hey i've been playing ESF for a wile and suddenly i got an error saying:
could not load \library c:\program files\steam\steamapps\giant-dwarf\
half-life\esf\cl_dlls\client.dll
1.The file giant-dwarf is my user name
2. i have all those files
3. PLZ HELP ME ive tryed 2 fix it for like 3 weeks and nothin i cant even get in the main page! omfg plz help

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom