ESF sprites.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im playing on OpenGL mode. Whenever I try to charge a beam, the charging thing isnt there... like the little ball before it fires. My life bar is blood red, and when Im charging, when the little bar that comes up below you, that tells you how long till its at full, is also blood red. The yellow line is no long there, and I dont know when its gonna blow. The ki balls, scatter shots, and all that stuff is also missing. I was going to take screen shots, but I dunno how. Any help would be nice, Thanks in advance

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
1) press F5 when in game to make screenshots. and look into your half-life directory for the pictures you tooked..

2) did you try to reinstall esf?

Best answers
Do you have the latest Version of Half-Life/Counter-Strike and do you have the latest Version of your Graphic Card Driver? If yes try to play in Direct 3D Mode. If this don't work, try to reinstall esf.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's very strange, I've never heard of this before.
I just thought I'd add that the screenshots you have taken will be in your Half-Life folder (not ESF) named after the map they were taken on.
Get the latest drivers for your video card like HitmanXtreme said, that might help. :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope.. havent tried to re install yet... I forgot :D Thanks for reminding me...
Hitman, I use a geforce4
heres a screen...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
geforce4.... heh.. thats to good to give errors :p anyway.. try to reinstall first :) then say if the error is still there

*btw *.BMP files are 56k KILLERS. :p you could change them to JPG files a program called IrfanView

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oops! Sorry :D I forgot about that... lol. my bad.

Re ubstalling doesnt work :cry:

Best answers
did u uninstall and delete the directory esf to get rid of all the old files completely??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have directX 9, and no. I had to reformat my comp, so everything was ereased from my hard drive

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
ehm... and now it works? you could just delete windows :S heh..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol.... Ive done that... when i got a crappy virus... My bois got changed too... I think I did it...
Before it was fine... but right after I did that... It got screwed. O well. Ill just play like that. D3D screws up and its hard to see... for me. Software works but it looks like crap :laff: So Ill stick with it and melee.... cuz thats the only one that doesnt get messed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom