ESF SPANISH PATCH(offering help)

What do you think of creating a spanish patch

• I agree, we should consider other cultures

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, its a waist of time

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Why not make a patch for turning esf to spanish?
The only problem should be the in game voices, first of all because, here in argentina piccolo`s beam has the real name, MAKANKO SAMPO or something but theres always the Spain vercion, wich y think has the name translated.
Soul bomb is GENKIDAMA....
destructo disk is KIE EN SAN
masenko is still masenko

:notice: But anyway, it should be easy to translate the butons, the option buttons the description of the classes.... etc

Tell me and i would be glad to help

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, for kicks, I'd love to see an ESF spanish pack. It could be one of the few multilingual mods :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
Hmmz if your willin to put time in it be my guest. Anda can you also make a Dutch, German, French, Swedish, Arab,... do you get my point? Hope so...

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could probably help at least clean up a lot of the sound files and edit them to a decent length if someone wanted to go to the trouble of tracking them down for me.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Damm americans... o wtf i did PET and about to do 1st sertificate so its no problem for me

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um, what? And ya really shuldn't go around insulting americans on this forum.

-Karrde-

Best answers
i am spanish, but im in america. dont insult us/them. u only make urself look bad. spain is sweet, so is america. someone lock this quick!

Best answers
no its a good idea becuase if there was esf that only supported chinease then you would complain and ask for a english pack wouldn't you

Best answers
but... they wouldn't release a mod for a game with a majority of the players from america in only chineese, would they? Besides, don't most countries have english classes in middle/high school?

Best answers
HEY I PERSONALLY THINK THAT SPANISH DID A GREAT JOB DOING THE VOICE OVERS!! ACtually i think they are the second third second best in the dubbing....(besides america). AND I HATE THE OCEAN TEEN TRUNKS VOICE ACTOR IM SORRY BUT DAMN HE SUCKS!!

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, I've had just about enough of this thread. It's getting to be a dub war. Thread go bye bye now.

*closed*

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom