ESF Sneak Peek

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
the same story every time... everyone whines for an ingame video, and when they get it? what happens? complain complain complain :D you tell em' it's WIP, but nooo... still not enough.. gotta add more "complain" lol

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well accroding to kazumer IT has to be red LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

the same story every time... everyone whines for an ingame video, and when they get it? what happens? complain complain complain :D you tell em' it's WIP, but nooo... still not enough.. gotta add more "complain" lol
EPIC HIT RIGHT THERE

Best answers
Ya...ppl complain a lot..due to their expectations..I bet if u were tracking another mod..in which u weren't directly involved with the WIP..u wud do so too...And ppl think.. "What If They Don't Change It??!! What if it stays that way..??" coz u are not part of the WIP...u don't knw wat's going on inside...and u feel it best to ventilate ur opinions so that the developing team can consider it before the release..!!

Last edited:
Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unlickly dormat is a developer never a watcher he does work on 2 progects but at the moment esf is the prority

Best answers
unlickly dormat is a developer never a watcher he does work on 2 progects but at the moment esf is the prority
Come on I didn't talk abt specifically this doormat...sorry...err..abt doormat...I was talking abt all the ppl out there who WATCH...he may not be watching...but somebody does watch...and its for them...and how wud I knw if he watches or not...I'm new here..:]

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i have no complaints whatsoever. Awesome as usual

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And the characters are a bit to small for the huge size of the sidewalks and streets don't you think? The building entrances and windows are good sized from the looks of it, but the size of the streets look like 2 or 3 cars would fit on one side of the road and the height of the sidewalk from the street is like having to climb a stair :|
Yeah, some more buildings could be added instead of those wide streets.

And I still say that Hercule's statue must be breakable. Do something about it!

Best answers
Dusts now are perfect, animations are flawless, effects are great and gameplay seems to be really fun!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It's great fun to play, I would say you get a better feeling of the effects as you play than you would a video. Just so you know there is a lot more going on but I aint saying what.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
OMFG THE CLOUD SHADOWS !!!111!!!!11!!!!

Jeez some people, get over it would you.

The video was great

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to say. The game does look like it runs a whole lot smoother and less of a jumpy game.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres one little thing that noone noticed about the animations. Watch when goku melees trunks while he flies around the building. Its subtle, but when you see it..
MIND ****!!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Weird, this is like the first time in a while where an ESF update hasn't been featured on the front page of moddb.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was. Right now its on page 2.

You have to understand hat it was made 2 days ago and it seems yesterday there were a lot of updates forcing ours to page 2 ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom