ESF: Secrets and Tricks

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So i guess i'll be the first to go back on-topic huh? well......Theres more than one location for the sensu beans in esf_riverside. Its further down the river but it's 'sunken'. I can't post a pic right now cuz i just changed my harddrive to an 80gig. But when i transfer everything ill be straight.(man you people need to lighten up :))

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
guys give him a rest, he only posted this because he thought this would help you lot, not for you to slag him off.......

Best answers
wheres mr.smo script...cause i saw a guy have a personal clan script the otehr day...he could o more than teleport across the map

Best answers
eaz135 said:
lemme get this straight . magmus u think one of the best things about esf is looking for the beans... and the topic was clearly stated esf secrets and tricks, that clearly states posibilities of spoilers, so if u dont wanted to look for the beans and find the secrets urself u shouldnt have entered and red this topic. i give this guy a 10/10 for using his spare time to try and help new people.

OOOOoooooh ****! Looks like someone shut ur ass down, magmus, I agree with eaz 100% :) :yes: :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i find it usefull,... im gonna try out the capoera stuff. thnx

Best answers
Bien, si usted didnt DESEA conocer las localizaciones de la haba usted debe tener entred este threa, y ahora solicito que este hilo de rosca que se cerrará

Best answers
Pemalite said:
Bien, si usted didnt DESEA conocer las localizaciones de la haba usted debe tener entred este threa, y ahora solicito que este hilo de rosca que se cerrará
Thats gotta be the worse spanish I've ever read in my life. Anyways, ya it clearly states tips & secrets. Don't read them if you don't wanna know! I myself did want to know what he considered tips & secrets so I came. And yes I must agree on whoever gets joy out of looking for sensu beans needs a life...badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom