ESF Scripts

Best answers
Where should i go to get some scripts ( teleswoop and other moves ) . Any of you knows?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea we dont really support the use of those and are kinda doing everything we can to make them useless with each new version.

Like with 1.1 you could simply bind multiple commands to a single button. Then that got dissabled and people started using alias commands.

So now we redesigned swoop to make such scripts useless for the open beta.

So basically just learn to do it the usually way or make them yourself. But know that scripters in ESF are seen as hackers in counter strike ^^

Best answers
I'm not trying to create a playstyle with scripts . Just wanted to see if there is a difference

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not trying to create a playstyle with scripts . Just wanted to see if there is a difference
There's definitely a difference.

The usage of scripts used to be one of the more commonly debated things on the forums. Usually on the grounds of whether they give players an unfair advantage over those that don't use them. Though, if I remember correctly, the majority of players were against using them.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well ESF is a lot about speed.

So if you can start swooping faster than the other guy you have a slight advantage.

Allso with teleswoop and turbocharge. Teleswoop is an easy move to pull off on its own, but it gets more dificult and prone to misstakes when you are playing someone. So using a script that does the hard part for you gives an advantage.

Turbocharge is nothing more than the function of pressing the recharge buton and then turbo. Since recharge deactivates turbo this makes it easier on the player to performe that move. Not as advantage giving as the other 2 but it gives you a slight advantage since more PL means you get more damage. But thisone just gives you less to do. I personally use mousewheel down for turbo so i can mimic that script preety easily and i can even activate turbo just before i start a swoop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom