ESF Script (v1.1)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG, why is it so difficult for some people??

Open The .zip File, READ THE COMMENT THAT POPS UP. It will tell you to read a READ ME.txt file for INSTRUCTIONS.

:rolleyes:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
i agree with spin, it shouldnt hurt to type "brb gotta pee dont attack me" and if you get killed then live with it, it is a game after all.....but well i feel lazy at times and i get raelly into a game sometines so good job satan:yes: :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gj satan but im wondering why you made it all link around? i would have just put it all into 1 or 2 cfgs instead of 10 lol...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Easier to change things the way I did it. I don't wanna have two cfgs and have to hunt for things.

Best answers
you should change the afk thing so that you can be like not playing and when you hit your key to get back your able to come back and play...ya know?

Best answers
CS1.6 Ownz

*Please try to avoid spamming by staying on topic!! Next time will be your official warning!!
Antoine3323

Best answers
I think that whole "Ascend/Descend" thing is cool. SAure, you may have to hit the button twice, but it saves you from having to press morethan one button. I made my own script for that before i even heard of Mr. Satans. But good job none the less. I already know what some of them do, as I believe I play some guys in ESF that said they got them from you, but i won't swear to it. Ive only made 3 or 4 scripts tho, as I have run out of Ideas....working ones anyway...lol.

Tho, Mr. Satan, I have a made a script that I didnt see on yor list...maybe i overlooked it....but I made a script that, rather than just allowing you to teleport multiple times, it makes you jump, teleport 2-3 times, the fly directly. Just something i came up with while mesin around.

And btw, how the hell do you make someone do a victory dance?....lolz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks, but the ASCEND/DESCEND thing is ONLY for GOKU & TRUNKS

It's purpose is (pressing repeatadly), for Goko, to make lots of lightning, and Trunks to hear his crazy tf sound constantly

Best answers
ascend desend! can't you just use z and x? is this something else.

hmff the non-HL code junkies :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
buhuhuhuhu when i opening a server then cam the (host name) name esfnoob v1.0b server how cann i change it:cry: please help me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Open server.cfg (If You Run A Dedicated Server) or listenserver.cfg (If you run a non-dedicated server) using NotePad & find hostname "esfn00b v1.0b" and change it to whatever you want.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why u even bother talking about a clan script that no one can have

i mean if u have to be in ur clan to even get it then why say u made a special one for clan members if no one here is in ur clan and there for cant get it

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
THIS IS VERY STRANGE!!! when i make a LAN game, its conecting to a Server! and its looking up For auth! normal it doesnt do that when making a LAN!

ps.. possible to add a UNINSTALL?

Best answers
Why not just get rid of the script as I used it for awhile found that it was usless and then deleted it :) You can be in control much more if you do all the moves yourself without them being binded together..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Pwb
THIS IS VERY STRANGE!!! when i make a LAN game, its conecting to a Server! and its looking up For auth! normal it doesnt do that when making a LAN!

ps.. possible to add a UNINSTALL?
Open listenserver.cfg or server.cfg (depending on what server type you are using) using NotePad, locate sv_lan "0" and change it to sv_lan "1" or delete the line.

Best answers
umm i just installed the script and it better be good cuz i forgot to back it up :cry:
If someone didnt do what i just did and have a backup plz give me the file cuz i just really ****ed up
give it to me at: [email protected] or sn: cazjoe216
I BEG YOU PLEASE!:cry:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I feel sorry that your clan needs scripts to win their matches. The zanzoken shortcuts are simply unethical. What is so hard about learning how to play the game? Experience shouldn't come wrapped up in a script. If you need to teleport across the map bind it to your mousewheel. It is unfair to have an opponent capable of meleeing you in an instant from being totally off radar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom