ESF Script (v1.1)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=royalblue, strength=#+0)>ESF Script v1.1 (LIGHT)</TABLE>

Version 1.1 Of My ESF Script. By The Way, This Is The LIGHT Version, The FULL Version Contains Many Other Cool Li'l Options But It's For CLAN MEMBERS ONLY. I'm Not Saying You Should Try To Get Into The Clan Just To Get This, I'm Just Saying That This Isn't The FULL VERSION.

Anyways, Click HERE To Get It.

ESF Beta v1.1 Additions/Progress ~ http://www.esforces.com/~team/Beta1_1.htm

Best answers
Ya I see it! it's nice but the ascend and descend is gonna be a problem D=

That's why I didn't make the +powerturbo thing a Toggle cause it would mess up when your getting hit...

as for your ac/dc when you die you would need to hit the button 2 times.. 1st to Dc then 2nd to Ac :rolleyes:

but it's cool! I never seen something like that ... never thought of it ( Putting it in your Menu ) :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AC/DC is Just For Fun When You're Goku. To Make lots of lightning. Thanks!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't finished the full version yet so I am not going to disclose that information

Scruffie

S
Not to sound stupid, well, I probably will, but what does it do? ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tons Of Stuff, The Things In The Picture (Above) Are Just A Sample Of The Stuff In The Whole Light Pack.

Scruffie

S
I ain't downloading it until I know what it does. Where is the information on it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus H. Christ. I don't wanna have to name ALL OF THE FREATURES. So I'll Give You Screenshots Of The List Of Features Instead.

Best answers
hey which one do i download??..i downloaded the MS_Script one i think that one is right....is it for beta 1.1? or 1.0? because i dunno howto work it..i unzipped it but i dunno howto make it work in my esf...so please reply, thanks

MSF

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The Links all damaged :cry: :cry: :cry:
Please repair this

Best answers
could you fix the script because it doesn`t install/upload or whatever its soposed to do because you can`t run it..:cry: :cry: ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ugh!

The Script Version Is v1.1, That Doesn't Mean It's For ESF Beta v1.1 >_>

When You Download It, Open It With WinZip, Read What The Pop-Up Says.
You EXTRACT IT TO C:\SIERRA\Half-Life\ESF Everything Will Go Where It Is Supposed To

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
so this is a script for the lazy morons?
alot alot alot of damn useless crap, like wtf thing dances, you dont have time to do such crap when playing, if you wnat to make the monkey on the arena dancing like a fool.. right...

And again , damn you have to be lazy to have that.
to lazy to hold a button, too lazy to type a sentence.. too lazy to open console and write the command or do a simple bind..

might be useful to the eyes of the "n00bs and poor poeple" but i find it a waste of alias and binding.

have a nice day.
:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep. It's to make things EASIER & FASTER -- To Save TIME (Which Is Precious)

Sure, I could type "I Am Currently *AFK* (Away From Keyboard) !BUT! I Will *BBS* (Be Back Soon)" in chat but that wouldn't be fun ig ya had to go to the bathroom :rolleyes:

Who wants to spend time typing crap in console (While getting pwned) when all they have to do is push a button?

Best answers
I finished that teleport stuff I'll Send it to ya later.

Best answers
whoa cool ass script Mr. Satan, I'm quite the lazy sonova ***** myself so this comes in handy :p thnx dude

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom