Not open for further replies.
Best answers
take a keyboard and push it into your ass...........thats painful^^

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
No, it can be painful to watch someone talk about things they don't know as if it were fact too.

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Once upon a time there was a lame fight on the forums. it was so lame that everyone died. the end.

Best answers
atleast thats something new then:p so who is lame next?^^

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
esf final please men . ;(.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wow this thread is still open? Since the pool is closed and things are decided shouldn't it be closed already?

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Wow this thread is still open? Since the pool is closed and things are decided shouldn't it be closed already?
hes right. maybe we should close it. or just retitle it "release date whining" and move it to general chat. =P

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I think they will keep this thread up until the final decision.

Best answers
Holy ******* shit, be patient and stop asking about that.
not everyone has a punshing bag at home to release his emotions like u:p
also its a shame they dont do it in svn way........there is no real reason for it why not? nobody would complain then or ask for releases........works for zeq perfectly......the team would still get their "wow!!! awesome!!! make me a baby" the game is already playable.........to those who dont wanna play a buggy game...........OH MY GOD! dont play it then! the others would be happy. its like showing a hamburger to a hungry guy without giving it to them....here are enough mods to get rid of guys which maybe still ask for stuff or ask for bugfixes which are already long time known........

i understand the fact that u dont wanna give away something that doesnt work at all.........but we all saw that it works already long time.....its a real shame in my eyes.

@skyrider: if u delete that post, u gonna get a visit tomorrow from me my dear!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
not everyone has a punshing bag at home to release his emotions like u:p
also its a shame they dont do it in svn way........there is no real reason for it why not? nobody would complain then or ask for releases........works for zeq perfectly......the team would still get their "wow!!! awesome!!! make me a baby" the game is already playable.........to those who dont wanna play a buggy game...........OH MY GOD! dont play it then! the others would be happy. its like showing a hamburger to a hungry guy without giving it to them....here are enough mods to get rid of guys which maybe still ask for stuff or ask for bugfixes which are already long time known........

i understand the fact that u dont wanna give away something that doesnt work at all.........but we all saw that it works already long time.....its a real shame in my eyes.

@skyrider: if u delete that post, u gonna get a visit tomorrow from me my dear!
We where shown gameplay videos that where no longer then 2-4 minutes and you already call that a working game. My friend you have no idea how developing a game works, because according to your logic If I saw 20-30 minutes of gameplay from a game at E3 then this means that game should be released tomorrow. Doesn't that make sense, because I am hungry for some Sleeping Dogs right now, they showed me the burger, so I want it niawu!

Also you have no idea how fans of any series work either. Whether they pay for a game they like to play or not, they will complain because of bugs and glitches like no ones business, FYI the PC platform has some of the loudest and most inclined to start flame-wars on forums consumers out there as shown right here, they are impulsive and quick to judge anything and will go out of their way to prove they are right even if they are not. If anything they would have to shut down the forum just to shut them up and then they'd still be complaining somewhere else. This is one of the reasons why some developers are afraid of this platform and sometimes prefer to stick to consoles.

Also they did release something. It's called ESF:Open Beta, which means it's the beta from 1.3 Final. Gee how did that work out for them?
Gasping sound here
http://youtu.be/zKEkPwZQLQo

How is that possible? The game looked so finished.

Best answers
u dont get the point? if u wanna have a bugfree game then wait untill its complete. the others can enjoy playing untill then.........who cares if it crashes after 10min..........then i start the game again^^
also complaining is a human right:p i know that i dont pay thats why i dont say: RELEASE IT GOD DARN IT ...................all i say is that its a shame they dont consider it.
read next time before u write ok?

and btw:
flame war is atleast exciting^^

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^tl;dr: I'm a child and don't want to wait for a game I want to pretend to help make bug free, so I'm going to complain about it and say that it's never going to be released.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Why don't I have moderator abilities:cry:? I'd gladly close the thread as it's lacking purpose now.

The people that are posting at the moment are people who frequent the forum more or less. You should very well know that the team is doing their best and it doesn't help asking for a date or anything, this poll is over and it seems like the thread is left open for some constructive feedback by any chance.. but this has nothing to do with that. So calm down, just a notch and wait patiently for your free game which people work on for free, thank you.

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
We are tired of waiting! ;(
Hey dudes, check it out... the guy that has been here for less then a year is tired of waiting D': .... Seriously, the game is still in development. It's not released because like it or not lssj, people *****, and all that *****ing does is distract the team. People ***** when a gameplay video is released. People ***** when a new picture is released, and people are going to ***** when the game is released, because it's all the collective internet knows how to do. They are waiting till they have a stable product, like any professional game company does, live with it. Don't like it? Go play any number of the great games that have been released in the past 20 years, kill some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom