ESF REBUILD just read and you will understand

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Exactly...this is the most unplanned, unequivocally self-centered, gainless proposition I have ever seen made to the team. No offense dude, but this is just a really crappy idea.

Let me state it for you how it looks to us other people:

"HEY GUYS! ERASE THE WHOLE GAME AND START OVER!! GIVE GOKU KAIOKEN!! OOH WAIT THEN IT WOULD SUCK TO BE GOKU!! OKAY CHANGE THE WHOLE GAME AND EDIT EVERYONE ELSE IN THE GAME, SO GOKU CAN HAVE KAOIKEN!!"

Go download a red aura, dude.

PLEASE give a normal anwser.. IT WAS JUST AN IDEA WHAT I LIKE... (make it as realistic as possible en voila.. that is this...)

but i see you ALL dont like the idea.. well.. bad for me.. o_O well.. if you ask me they can close the toppic becouse no one likes the idea :cry:

Best answers
Dont get offended, you have to expect criticism no matter what. Like i said, if you REALLY like this idea, make a new mod, or play dmz, you start off with a hundred there.

Best answers
i like ESF as it is at the moment. Maybe when they've completed this version (not just this beta version, i mean this version of the game) they will release the source so you can remake it yourself... but its balanced nicely at the moment so dont change it (well, the powerlevel system thing is)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom