esf problem:S

Best answers
i have instaleld ESf to programme/steam/steamapps/half life
and the patch too play on steam to steamaps/half life/esf
and i have starte a server with the mode CTDB and tehre werent any DB's in the level....i have teted on AFm,Guru and Cell arena and it dont work!
has some one an ideo how to fix that bug?

Best answers
so i have to install ESF to another folder to play with CTDB?
in the no steam folder right?

Best answers
I would like to play CTDB on steam to...
And i have... Just on other servers...
So it works...

But when i trie to make the server it dosent work

The same goes with Free fighting... I have played it
on other servers, but im unable to make it myself.

So it works one steam.
But then its just... How does it work...

Best answers
Neros said:
I would like to play CTDB on steam to...
And i have... Just on other servers...
So it works...

But when i trie to make the server it dosent work

The same goes with Free fighting... I have played it
on other servers, but im unable to make it myself.

So it works one steam.
But then its just... How does it work...
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=37909 <-- try this

Best answers
:: FOR DRAGONBALLS ON A STEAM ESF SERVER ::
Go into your ESF folder and open your game.cfg and listenserver.cfg (for dedicated, server.cfg). If the following line is not in either text document, add mp_gamemode "2" to both. If they have mp_gamemode "1" just change it to "2". This sets dragonballs as your game play mode. Run your game like normal and create a new game. Choose your map, but not all maps will run dragonballs. Good maps for dballs are esf_cellarena_b3 and esf_afm.

For quick respawning of dragonballs so you don't have to wait, type mp_dbrespawntime 1 into your console. This sets the db respawn time to 1 second after the model shadows appear.

If you would like to specify a number of players on your server, you've gotta make a shortcut to your esf. (right-click ESF in you Steam games list, and then there's an option for shortcut) The esf menu for creating a game does not have a player slot option, so the default of 32 slots (I think) will be on your server if you don't do this.

Now go to your short-cut that is on your desktop. Open it's properties menu. Find the target box. After the [-game esf], add...
Code:
+maxplayers X +map esf_city.bsp
You will need to change the X for maxplayers to the amount of players you wish to host on your server, and then you can change esf_city.bsp to the map you wish to run. Click apply to set in your new options, and then click OK to exit the properties window. Run your short-cut. It should automatically load your listen server with the max number of player slots you specified and the map you specified.

Note: Dragon Balls only work on certain maps. If you are looking for fast wishes, load the esf_cellarena_b3.bsp and in console, set mp_dbrespawntime to 1 so they respawn 1 second after the model shadows generate.

If an admin wishes to **STICKIE** this, thats fine with me. This was made for the HELP forum, but I'm sure it would be useful in the SERVER HELP forum as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom