ESf ported..

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Say if ESF was ported to one of these 3 engine , What one would you want it to be ported to....* i know this will never happen*

1# Half-life 2 Engine
2#Unreal tournament 2004 engine
3#Doom 3 engine
4#Other name it plz.

Best answers
i dont know really heh..
doom 3 will look really great and all but you need very high specs to run on high quality and stuff..
ut2k4 is probably the best choice in there because i play some mods on ut2k4 and it just runs so smoothly and it also looks geat and stuff like that hehe :p
half life 2 .. i cant really judge about that.. though if it's the same as cs-s (wich i believe it is) then it would be really awesome ^^

so for now ill choose ut2k4 hehe but i dont know if you can make mods like this on it

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ut2k4, it's mod friendly and still the best in 3d.
i saw doom3 and it's not that great compair what i'm used in ut2k4.
hl2, i'll first see than judge.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tried the demo for ut2k4, it lagged my comp like hell :(. Anyway, I picked half life 2, just because of the physics.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
niobe said:
i saw doom3 and it's not that great compair what i'm used in ut2k4.
Naw, must have seen doom with without any of the goodies on.

Hmm.. I'd say maybe half life 2 only because of it's massive outdoors-ness. Doom 3 would be better suited for NS (^_^). The others just suck :/.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Torque Engine, then it'd be stand-alone, and allows useage of Milkshape 3D and Valve Hammer Editor. D:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And you can do whatever you want code wise since its open source.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aye the q3 engine would be muy choice, cuz its as easy on your system as HL (for me anyways) and it has near the same graphical capabilities as ut2k4, also has some sick ass physics, download the quake rally mod for a demonstration of its awesomeness

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yea seems like every one wants it on HL2 and i would like it on UNT 2004 it runs smooth on most PC's

Best answers
HL2 seems like it would be a very flexible game...(because of cs-s) and the physics is great in it :laff:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn you Wes and your pong joke. I was going to suggest we move it to the original Doom and Doom II engine, possibly Wolfenstein 3d, hell Duke Nukem 3d. But you had to be a bastard and say pong.

I hate you !_!

Best answers
I go with HL2.

I had seen a DBZ mod on UT2k3, and personally, it looked like crap.

Best answers
Any idea how hard it'd be to port to the HL2 engine? They seemed to port the original Half Life quite easily. Not that I care if it moves or not, just wondered if it'd be a big job or not.

Best answers
id say hl2, simply cuz of the physics, model detail, and the supposed ease of port.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-JLN- said:
Any idea how hard it'd be to port to the HL2 engine? They seemed to port the original Half Life quite easily. Not that I care if it moves or not, just wondered if it'd be a big job or not.
it's not that hard, the codes are the same.
i think that it cost a full day to make it hl2 possible but a good coder can hanle that.
ok, carry on

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom