ESF Party!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok this is probably the dumbest idea ever but it just came to me. ESF Party. You pick a charcter and you play mini games just like Mario Party! This would probably be a mode you could play. And I don't have a clue what the mini games would be. I assume someone could come up with some awesome ideas.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pass that my way man it must be damn good.

Best answers
How about a mini team game. Both teams try and score points to win.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Capture the Flag is one of these mini-games, I'm all for it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Capute the flag would be one. Another could be collect the most sensu beans. Or look for the hidden Dragon Balls. I don't know, you guys come up with more.

Best answers
hmm..I know...how about that "ball mod" from ut2004 don't remember what is called....so here is how it would work on ESF...joo need 2 collect all 7 dragon ball's....when joo pick up a dragon ball u can't attack....u can fly,swoop,teleport......and the team mates need 2 protect joo from the enemy....when joo have a dragon ball u can thow it in a target location on teh radar...when u throw it there...then joo score..and so :p

Best answers
tug a war, a sb type thing is in the middle of the map and then u need it to get to the others team side once u do it explodes but doesnt kill them instead ur team gets a point oh and say a beam hits it the powerbar that appears 4 a ps doesn't appear, the beam just hits it and makes it move wichever way.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice ideas. Oh how about this. You collect sensu beans in the air with your beam. You have to manuver your beam around and collect the most sensu beans(or other items) to win.

Best answers
how bout an aiming one like theres rings (hoops) in the air and your on the ground and you have to guide your generic beam through as many as you can :)

a nother one could be that your in a shooting range and targets pop up every now and then and you have to try and hit them with ONE (not rapid shot) ki ball before they go down and another comes up! Who ever hits the most wins the round!

Best answers
how bout 1 were like the players stand side by side (not moving) and then a goku in the distance shoots a spirit bomb. the last to chickin out of the way by swooping wins.

p.s if you just stand there and get hit you lose beacause you'll die and your not allowed to grab it.

you could do this in normal esf if you and your friends wanted to :) (just takes some effort)

Best answers
RACING GAME.... like picolo and goku learning how to drive

then some evil guy comes and attacks the city and u have to kill him.... first one with like 10 kills wins the game :D

waaaaah

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they would do that, how about a race? put a few circles in the map and let them be check points, and see who gets first at the finish, you can do anything to win.

Would be a nice mini game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom