ESF Open Beta? I Believe So!

Best answers
Basically works the same as beta right now. You download, and you play it. The only difference is instead of getting a big update after a year or so, you get little updates every couple of weeks.

But we don't garuntee it's stable or there aren't exploits / gameplay issues. So basically, you play it at your own discretion. Some players may want to stay with 1.2.3 and wait for the final build of 1.3 to avoid the bugginess and issues.

Aaaaaah I see! I quite like this "1 itty bitty update each week" thing! This is going to be GuHr3Ito!

We're like Jesus! Except we can't come back to life...
omg the ESF dev team was sendt by God! Worship the team! :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyhow seeing as the whole community kinda got beta testerised, that would make me your new boss :p
You ain't no boss of mine! ;D

However, I expect to see you somewhere during the open beta. Kagato wants his rematch. A 1.3 rematch. A rematch that had no match before it therefore making it just a normal match and not a rematch, but a rematch anyway because it sounds slightly more epic. ;(

...also so you can show me hidden goodies and tricks >.>

Best answers
Man, it's good having you back ;P ~ Karrde[/QUOTE]

Good to have who back do ya know me? I don't want to be rememberd anyway on this site hope the freaggn` game worths that w8ting ya know... in the rest don't delete my posts , ppl got a right to know...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, it's good having you back ;P ~ Karrde
Good to have who back do ya know me? I don't want to be rememberd anyway on this site hope the freaggn` game worths that w8ting ya know... in the rest don't delete my posts , ppl got a right to know...

He ment cheeseman ^^

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Calm down, Goku, or you'll be shown the door. If you want to stay in this Forum you're going to have to learn to respect other members, including Staff, so watch it.

If Cheeseman says your post was worth editing, then it was. And if you try to post it again you'll be in a whole world of trouble.

Best answers
Dude get this in your dead head : I don't give a f*** about my account in theese forums... so don't threaten me like ur a big guy or something ... let them do theyr f***ing job .....

*My job consists of banning people for outbursts such as this, enjoy the week off.
I expect all staff to be treated with the same amount of respect, If your behaviour isn't acceptable, it doesnt matter which staff member identifies it first, the result will always be the same*
Cheeseman

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom