ESF on HL-Radio: Recorded

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For those who missed out on the event, here it is - you can download the whole thing in an MPeg-3 format.

DOWNLOAD HERE:
ESFstuff mirror
Esf-world mirror

Thanks to SierraSonic (ESFstuff) for the hosting.

EDIT:
ESFstuff is the exclusive hoster for this file, but other hosting sites are free to upload and host this file as well. Once you've done that, please PM me with a link and I'll add it to this post.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We didn't harm him into making us the sole hoster. We jsut beat him up a little bit ^.^*

Anyway listen to the video it answers some questions, and gives previews on other versions ^.^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah so did I, and I was hoping to catch some of it, but didn't :(. Thanks :D

Best answers
YO I just listened to the radio thing and on Minute 16:00 there is a part where some guy named "FM" gives a shout out to PcJoe via PM. MEH?? :shocked: !!! I was told that he was the dude who got an IP ban from the forums.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theres always IRC and other ways to be in contact with the team. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually cuaght it,but my friends kept on talking so i missed a lot due to their loud voices, thanks for recording it groov.

Only thing i didin't like was the dead air due to the lag, but there was some good info that I haven't heard.

By the way did i hear masta say that there was a clip of gohans 10 second animation posted?

Best answers
hmm .. how come everyone noticed masta's error when he said the interview is gonna be held october 9th (instead of november), yet no one catched sonic's error on the same thing <_<
As most of you know, ESF was on HL_Radio on September 9th
go fix it dude :smile: hehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ultraq said:
hmm .. how come everyone noticed masta's error when he said the interview is gonna be held october 9th (instead of november), yet no one catched sonic's error on the same thing <_<
go fix it dude :smile: hehe
o_O what are j00 talking about?

*cough* News worthy and sticky worthy post here. *cough*

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At least a sticky worthy

*gets out the glue stick

Best answers
Sierra Sonic said:
But wasn't my post right?
Maybe you should take a closer look.

As most of you know, ESF was on HL_Radio on September 9th, for those of you who missed the interview, we have a recodered version of it hosted! grOOvy took his time and efforts to bring you the interview, congrats to him. ^.^*
btw, its november not september.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssjFajita said:
YO I just listened to the radio thing and on Minute 16:00 there is a part where some guy named "FM" gives a shout out to PcJoe via PM. MEH?? :shocked: !!! I was told that he was the dude who got an IP ban from the forums.....
FM is a horror tale. http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=33864 Read it. That basically describes the hell that has been caused my him.

lol, can't wait to download and hear it all, I've heard it's good stuff

Best answers
With what program did you guys unziped it cause my WINRAR doesn't want to work

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KingCobra said:
With what program did you guys unziped it cause my WINRAR doesn't want to work
Please make sure that the version of WinRAR that you are using is an updated one. You can download a newer version from this website. Good luck with the un-rar'ing. :smile:

Best answers
I gots lots of info out of the radio show, but heres the key goodies that really caught my attention:

Rough outline of the versions theme -
Beta 1.2 Melee upgrade
Beta 1.3 All Transformations Finished & Particle Systems Recoded (for better Xplosions)
Beta 1.5 A Tournement Mode
----------------------------------------------------------------
Also there may eventually be a Single player mode added.

New Charactors -
Android 18
Captain Ginyu (umm why?)
Adult Gohan

Swoop -
Now you can double tap any arrow key (including jump and crouch) and you swoop in that direction.

Cap the Dragonballs will be completely redone eventually

Throwing players - Players who are thrown will also be vunerable to melee attacks

Walljump - Will be as simple as a quick jump from the wall, also players will have the ability to charge up against the wall and propel from it.

Advanced Melee System - Eventually the ESF team plans on adding tier moves and Finishing moves

Maps - Stryker is making a Highway map, Zero is making a New Cell Games Map

ESF LIVES AND DIES ON THE HALFLIFE 1 ENGINE

Did I miss anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom