ESF- No Steam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
There is a possibility of making the ESF -No Steam?
Because in Argentina (where i live) you cant get easily a copy on HL, and if you get one, you have to pay $40.00. And you also can't take it from Steam for two reasons:
1_ It cost 35 pesos (1 dollar= 3.5 pesos - $10= 10*3.50, very expensive for a ten years old game).
2_There is no Steam or Valve in Argentina, they would have to send you a copy of the game by plane or ship, what increases the price of the game.
So dont call me pirate or cheater or something like that because i cant get a game that you can get by paying $10 for it.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Well we can't help you if you can't afford 35 pesos.

There is Steam anywhere, you get it off the internet, buy Half-Life using a credit card, or a paypal account, then download it on your account.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Steam is worldwide as far as i know. Its just a program that lets you buy stuff from the web and keeps it up to date.

And 10$ for a game with over 100 modifications isnt that much 10 year old or not.

I payed more for it when i bought it and it was worth it.

Besides the new stuff added to ESF require the latest Half Life version and you cant get that without STEAM.

@Lukyas you are the one to talk. You probably pirated every game you have >.>

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
btw, PIRATE PIRATE PIRATE PIRATE CHEATER ****ING PIRATED CHEATER!
Lets not start that, shall we? calling out for a fight is a big no no.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found a Copy of ESF that was for Non-Steam..... >_>

Dont ask for a Link or anything.

It works too.

Best answers
Steam is worldwide as far as i know. Its just a program that lets you buy stuff from the web and keeps it up to date.

And 10$ for a game with over 100 modifications isnt that much 10 year old or not.

I payed more for it when i bought it and it was worth it.

Besides the new stuff added to ESF require the latest Half Life version and you cant get that without STEAM.

@Lukyas you are the one to talk. You probably pirated every game you have >.>
1_"Steam is worldwide as far as i know. Its just a program that lets you buy stuff from the web and keeps it up to date."
if you can get a copy of HL that cost 10 pesos, tell me where to find. i dont enjoy using HL no Steam

2_"And 10$ for a game with over 100 modifications isnt that much 10 year old or not.I payed more for it when i bought it and it was worth it."
I already said that I have to pay almost 40 pesos. its a lot of money!

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1_"Steam is worldwide as far as i know. Its just a program that lets you buy stuff from the web and keeps it up to date."
if you can get a copy of HL that cost 10 pesos, tell me where to find. i dont enjoy using HL no Steam

2_"And 10$ for a game with over 100 modifications isnt that much 10 year old or not.I payed more for it when i bought it and it was worth it."
I already said that I have to pay almost 40 pesos. its a lot of money!
We all appreciate that it is expensive for you to acquire Half Life through Steam. However, it is the most stable and safe option.

I'm afraid you'll need to save up for it, the team cannot make ESF Steam-less as it would require reworking a lot of stuff and they could not work with the latest version of HL.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i have the half life antholigy and orange box BEAT THAT lukyas XD anyways on topic steam is world wide they have an argantine translator so you can play the game in argantine

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers

It works too.
You can pirate just about any game :\
It's not legal and you cannot connect to Steam servers.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can pirate just about any game :\
It's not legal and you cannot connect to Steam servers.
Yes, but it is not illegal what I have done, for I have bought the game and have a Non-Vac banned account.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

It works too.
Original ESF (both 1.2.3 & 1.3 OB Final) works with non-Steam. WTH do you mean by a "Copy"?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, I think we've had just about enough of Piracy talk. You need to pay for games. Especially ones like half life that really deserve to be purchased. Pirating games (even deritive, repettitive crap which doesn't deserve your money) only leads to more cheap, generic, crap games since the companies don't feel like investing real money and time. Steam's moving DRM in a more positive direction (as opposed to EA's use of Securerom and **** like that). Save your pesos up and buy it.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom