ESF Music Videos

Best answers
hey, wouldnt it be cool if some people would make cool esf music clips? like the dbz ones out there... would be extremely cool

sometimes im watching at the released movies from the esf team and i really like em. how they were made, how perfectthe music fits in and melts with the movie itself

ah.. hehe... i mean.. well maybe the esf team could do some movies if they have time and fun doing it^^

its not that i wantt osee new stuff of esf, esf 1.1 would do fine too

i sag some evm videos too and even theyre just 1 min long theyre awesome! i really love looking at this kind of videos...

maybe other people want to do such movies too? why not? everybody here would like it, i guess. and thee are several persons who could spread the files over their servers...

would be awesome i think..

this is a bad idea?

or even worse?^^ tell me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MajinBejita said:
maybe the esf team could do some movies if they have time and fun doing it^^
you got it ... there's not much time to do much of them ... most are buy with developing B1.2 ... others with real life ... and others aren't able to do such Music Vids

Best answers
Hey Bejita, yeh its a good idea
id do it but im holding out for advanced melee, to make it look that little extra HUGE bit better on teh screen :laff:

Best answers
aaawesome! im looking forward to your vids! yea! i really hope they release it in a month or 2.. have to get offline for a whlile then.. --___-- *whine*cries*stuff*

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is really more of an off topic thing. Still ESF, but more about videos.

-Karrde-

Best answers
I thougt everybody is so busy with 1.2 i mean it was suposed to come out FEB and well just look at the calendar...

Best answers
I am working on a ESF vid using the 1.2 vids that the team has been releasing. Its a crossover with DBZ. I just need someone to host it...

Best answers
i thought it would be cool to remake the dbz series using esf. like have goku and frieza fighting on namek, and the two players would use mostly the same attacks that were used on the show. for when goku used the sb, you would have krillen piccolo and gohan standing off somewhere watching. i dont know how to possibly do this or where to start but i dunno just something i thought of. i dunno if a music video would work well with esf. there just isnt enough different things you could do to keep it interesting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh. If you all wait long enough, you'll have my music pack to enjoy with the game. it adds a certain...cinematic element. hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom