ESF Movies Revived

Best answers
Hey All

Well as many of you know UPC pulled the plug on the original and i thought it was a to good idea to die so i revived the whole thing so if you want to join our crew we have spots in
- Actors
- Figurants
- Modelers
- Mappers
- Voice Actors
- Script Writers
If u feel like joining us bring us a visit at http://esfmov.hlebound.com/forums
and leave a message in the apply forums if u wanna join
or if u just wanna help the community grow everyone is welcome

Greetz
Maistro

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, since you claim to have permission from Mastasurf, I will re-open the thread. However, I hope you are not lying.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He doesn't have permission from UPC to do this. I told him to stop, but he won't. We were going to originally fire him, but now he's gone overboard. Those movies will be destroyed before you release any Maisto... It's pointless.

ESF Movies is dead.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, finally, you've made a thread about this so I can express my true feelings about this.

ESF-Movies is my creation, not yours. I ended the life of it, and that should be honored. YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE 'REVIVED' IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. And because you have, you're now an ass-clown, a **** hole, and a mother ****er (Yes, yes, a flame).

It's probly not a good idea showing it around here, Miastro. You'll be frowned apon and hated. ESF-Movies is DEAD, ESF-Movies 'revived' is a fake pile is crap.

End it now, and I promise you won't be hated... as much... here.

Everything that Revitalized Prince said is true.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well, Smith, there is your warning for flaming, and I think as long as he doesn't have the same name as your project (that is, given ou copyrighted the thing :p) then he should be fine with it, but that's just my opinion, warning to you Smith, watch the flames regardless of the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom