ESF more popular in Germany?

More ESF in Germany?

• That would be cool!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Please don´t!

• I don´t care cause i beat them up like all others too!

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want to send ESF to a popular Magazine in Germany called: PC Action! I made all the preparations all i need is to know how you guys think about it? I also want to send some Maps and Models(of course with the original Credits!) I also wanted to send some of Pro´s models but since his site is down i can´t:cry: !
And I also don´t know if i need the OK of the ESF team. It would be good if a moderator tells me.

Best answers
I don't live in germany so i wont vote but i realy think is a off topic tread :roll eyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why off-topic? It is related to the mod so it belongs to the chat section i think!

Best answers
Not directly, but i'm already saying to much cuz this is acting like a mod and i'm not one so i'll shut up.

Best answers
Im not really sure about this. what if the magazine gives the wrong attention and funimation come storming over to shut down the mod?

Best answers
Sephiroth has a point... you thought of the consequeses? this mod is as illegal as illegal could be... it will be shut down...

Best answers
just don't or ask premition at the esf team not at just forum members!

its their call!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you guys are right.....well that´s to bad. But it´s maybe the best for the rest of us .

AH WHO CARES !!! You guys really are right!!! If someone want to play the mod he shall download it!And if he don´t know of this cool mod then it´s his problem!

I´m sorry that i got this silly idea(please don´t kill me!!!)

Best answers
no dont get me wrong! its a great idea but its more something for a mod game book then for a pc game book!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are you guys saying it´s "illegal"???

And by the way the magazine has mod every time for CS,Battlefield,Warcraft and so on . so it´s no problem this magazine is for things like that!

Best answers
That would be interesting if it were to be in a german magize but truthfully i think it would be better to have people to look for mods for a game then advertise it. I mean heck i did not know that counter strike was also a mod or a game for half-life. untill i wanted to get a mod for the game so, i just say that people should look for it them selves.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I understand. But I Haven´t heard of ESF before and just found it by clicking the wrong link on a site!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alrighty then! How about we get this thread nice and closed, huh? Some of the team wouldn't even want publicity until 1.1 or 1.2 were released.

Gogeta- Enough playing mod. It's one thing to suggest someone change their habits while posting actual content, it's another to post no content and just tell them they've done something wrong.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This topic is far too volatile to be discussed openly. We have had discussions happen before around this topic. If you are really concerned, the best person to ask is a team member DIRECTLY. Please send a PM to one or more team members and ask them. Until this issue can be settled without flaming and mod-wannabe-ness, keep it with the team, they will decide what's best.

CLOSED

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom