ESF Misc.

fthesystem

F
A couple things, why doesnt my beams work in ESF? None of them work at all. The characters look unfinished and it doesnt look that great. It may be my video card I'm not sure but it may be something else. One other thing just to know when can you get SSJ and how do you do it thanks for anyone who replies.

Best answers
Hmm, what vid card do you got? ESF has problems working with OpenGL and D3D right now, better switch to software mode and lower resolutions to run the game. To become an SSJ, bring down the console and type SupersecretcodetobeSSJ. Or you could wait for the Beta and use SSJ script 5.5 for now :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well ur prob in software mode... so go into ur video settings and change it from software to something else...

Best answers
Or maybe his pc sux?:D ( j/k, mine is probally worse )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u would have to have like a 5 year old machine to run hl like crap...

cause hl is an old game and the engine is even older so it doesnt really take alot to run it decently...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait for the beta it will look fine when that comes out.

Best answers
hey it's fthesystem with a better name thanks and nvm about the ssj question i posted thanks, oh and another thing ne1 up for hooking me up with a sig? i'd greatly appreciate it contact me somehow, thanks again

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well too bad cause u dont get a choice

Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
To become an SSJ, bring down the console and type SupersecretcodetobeSSJ
I tried that too, and yea be nice to me i am a newb

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom