ESF Melee Dueling (Video)

Best answers
The point wasn't the gaming, but the video. I want advice on the video, not my gaming skills.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The video was good for a first time. The only thing I would suggest for the next time would be to try timing in-game events w/ music. I'd also suggest having someone better play the game as it can really affect one's opinion on the video, but you said that wasn't the point of the video so.. Ignore that I guess.

Best answers
Sub said:
The video was good for a first time. The only thing I would suggest for the next time would be to try timing in-game events w/ music. I'd also suggest having someone better play the game as it can really affect one's opinion on the video, but you said that wasn't the point of the video so.. Ignore that I guess.
The reason I sucked so bad was because of Fraps. I had to set the resolution down to 800x600 just for the game to be playable while recording...

I'll make another video soon, just for shiz and giggles, and I'll try to do a little better.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know how well the quality would turn out, but you could try recoridng a demo and then running the demo w/ fraps on. I'm not sure how good the quality would be though

Playing w/ fraps on does suck though, I tried out out before and it was unplayable on my comp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom