ESF means =Come and haxx without getting banned.

What do you think?

• Funny, make more

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Funny, dont make anymore...

• Crap, do drown yourself

• huh? what sorry i just dont care...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*insert other useless threads about scripting here*

[sarcasm]/me starts to look @ the similarities. All arguements are almost all an exact copy.[/sarcasm]

Originality: :no:

As for that handful of players story, Zeonix: ur right, most of the others that were considered "decent" players all quit cuz of the enormous amount of whining and moaning from guys - like u - every time they played... The whining kinda gets annoying after hearing the same ol' same ol' 10x a day...

And then here's my comment on omni's story: ur my hero LoL :D

Yes, because one of the best United States players (who doesn't use any form of scripts mind you) is complaining about people who use scripts.

Or maybe it's the pros like them that actually keep the game going and keep it in order. ESF wouldn't be what it is today if it weren't for people like him.

Best answers
I rly dont think theres a lot of american players left to begin with so yeah he would prolly rank as 1 of the best.

And true, the game wouldnt be what is without him. If u both quit playing ESF, it would show a decrease in arrogance and a decrease in whining thus an increase of players should they find out u 2 left :)

But that's just a theory...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have two buttons for swooping up/jumping, now is that an exploit too?

Well i guess my "kind" would be hated. At least all the known and good players say different than these players whom ive never heard about (forum trolls anyone?).
Funny enough there are only 4 european servers on which the good players are playing. And none of them have rules against scripting. When 1.3 comes I might stop scripting if the movement has become any better in the game. As it is now I have more fun with 1tap forward than doubletap, so that's what i will do.
Did you just compare having two buttons for swooping up and jumping to BYPASSING THE TELEPORT DELAY? Cause if you did, you're not exactly seeing the problem here.

You haven't heard of me because I don't play on European servers. I don't play on European servers because whenever I use a gen beam, everyone starts saying "WTF YOU CANT ****ING USE BEAMS NOOB!! WTF KI BLASTS TOO!? WOW NOOB!". With that kind of mentality, I can understand why scripts are allowed in Europe.

Moving on to Mr. A (I think we all know what the A stands for o.0): The decent players left about a month after 1.2 came out. Then people started hacking. More of them left. Then people started cheating. Then people started exploiting. And then people started scripting. Now we're down to about 10 good players worldwide. Scripters are only the last in a long line of bull****ters. I'm sure something else will pop up before 1.3 is released.

Bottom line, if you can't win without having to have an advantage before the fight even starts, just stop playing the game. I'd rather you use an aimbot than script. At least you can't lie about that.

I stopped playing about 2 months ago, so your theory has no merit, much like the reasoning behind why you or others feel the need to cheat.

Best answers
Did you just compare having two buttons for swooping up and jumping to BYPASSING THE TELEPORT DELAY? Cause if you did, you're not exactly seeing the problem here.

You haven't heard of me because I don't play on European servers. I don't play on European servers because whenever I use a gen beam, everyone starts saying "WTF YOU CANT ****ING USE BEAMS NOOB!! WTF KI BLASTS TOO!? WOW NOOB!". With that kind of mentality, I can understand why scripts are allowed in Europe.

Moving on to Mr. A (I think we all know what the A stands for o.0): The decent players left about a month after 1.2 came out. Then people started hacking. More of them left. Then people started cheating. Then people started exploiting. And then people started scripting. Now we're down to about 10 good players worldwide. Scripters are only the last in a long line of bull****ters. I'm sure something else will pop up before 1.3 is released.

Bottom line, if you can't win without having to have an advantage before the fight even starts, just stop playing the game. I'd rather you use an aimbot than script. At least you can't lie about that.

I stopped playing about 2 months ago, so your theory has no merit, much like the reasoning behind why you or others feel the need to cheat.

Ok.
Now isnt beamspamming in a duel where beams are not allowed an advantage? That is breaking the rules where i am following them. And by that then who has the law on his side?
You'd rather play with an aimbot because you can't lie about that? Well I don't lie about my scripting, which means that you'd lie if you scripted, so none of us on this forum can trust you to begin with.

oh how we love it when random-unknown-noob 1,2,3,4,5 (the numbers are endless) respond to topics that they have nothing to do with at all(good day forumtroll). First of all because they don't play. Second because they break the dueling rules of the community in the region of where the topic starter is from. Third because we don't count no good players as anything valuable or something that we need to listen to at all.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok.
Now isnt beamspamming in a duel where beams are not allowed an advantage? That is breaking the rules where i am following them. And by that then who has the law on his side?
You'd rather play with an aimbot because you can't lie about that? Well I don't lie about my scripting, which means that you'd lie if you scripted, so none of us on this forum can trust you to begin with.

oh how we love it when random-unknown-noob 1,2,3,4,5 (the numbers are endless) respond to topics that they have nothing to do with at all. First of all because they don't play. Second because they break the dueling rules of the community in the region of where the topic starter is from. Third because we don't count no good players as anything valuable or something that we need to listen to at all.
Lmao, beam spamming? How do you beam spam a gen beam? Hell, in American servers, we're allowed to use gen beams, ki blasts and melee. Now, thats not ok in Europe, but you're allowed to use single tap swoops or double teleports. That sounds extremely hypocritical.

The fact that I'm so adamant about keeping cheaters from playing the game is enough evidence to show you that I hate your kind. If you can't see that, then that, too, explains why you feel the need to script.

I've played this game for about 3 1/2 years and anyone whos any good in America knows who I am. You don't, and that's fine. You stick your country, and I'll stick to mine. When retards from Europe start pouring in and telling everyone how great they are, I get upset. Especially when they suck despite having an advantage. Then I go to the source, everyone still sucks, and they're still scripting. If you were actually good, I wouldn't mind so much. But me beating everyone despite their obvious advantages pisses me off.

And despite the fact that there aren't too many American players NOW, when there were, Sarutobi basically kicked all of your asses. I'm not too far from him in terms of skill, so nothing you say can can lower my status as a player. The fact that you don't even know who I am and yet insist on calling me a "noob" goes to show how ignorant you are.

I don't like the rules the creator of the topic plays by, but neither does he, so once again your point is moot. He wouldn't be here if he agreed with the server rules.

Best answers
Actually the A stands for the my firstname and isn't ass or ******* or whatever foul language u can think of with ur dirty mind, but just a normal name.

2nd, and here we go again for the 3428687324th time: scripting is supported by the HL engine. The team doesnt want to enable HLGuard for it messes up the game. There's also no game that remotely plays like this game and no1 CAN build a game like this 1 so take your pick...

Now run along little kid, nothing to see here...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The ESF Team is against scripting. Know how I know? They ****ed up teleporting because of scripting. To review, ESF Team, creator of ESF: against scripting.

Run along child. Let the men speak.

Best answers
I'm glad you can state that you beat everyone without having played against me or possible half the rest of the europeans. So please run with mr. Puggles and run far away :)

As mr.A stated: Run along little kid, nothing to see here... Even mr. Puggles realised that, now you do it as well gogo you can do it!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After reading your post and Mr. A's post, I think it's safe to say I've won this 3-front war. It's been a pleasure.

Don't cheat kids. Cheaters only prosper in real life, when money is concerned.

Best answers
The ESF Team is against scripting. Know how I know? They ****ed up teleporting because of scripting. To review, ESF Team, creator of ESF: against scripting.

Run along child. Let the men speak.
Get ur facts straight, that was a buttonbind of 1 key...

See Toxen's response for the rest.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was called Mr. Satan's script pack. I do declare! I won this skirmish as well.

Before we all get warnings, end it now.

Best answers
This is gonna be my last respond to this thread. Zeonix doesn't count for anything, and his opinion is useles. Ive stated why and it stays that way. If he wants to be a counting factor he could start playing the game again and perhaps win a duel or two.

My script survives in the end no matter what people shall say :)

Best answers
I don't call binding a button which can be bound in the options menu, a script...

P.S. I think we're all going to get warnings anyway.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr. Satan's script pack allowed you to bind 2-5 teleports to a single key. The team didn't like that. It's considered a script. It says so in it's name. Just read the name. Script pack.

Thank you Toxen for eliminating any credibility you once had by creating a slanderous post based on absolutely 0 facts and filled with 100% frustration.

As you can see, these are the types of people who script.

I rest my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom