ESF is.. (Not) Dead

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop pimping your stuff Jinx o_O
Lol, nothing wrong with that.. Looks like we're going to be doing a lot of reading over the wknd.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ehh...dont look too closely at jinx's stuff

while occasionally he has a good idea hes usually just posting stuff just to suggest it, or just because he think it would look cool. not usually having much to do with gameplay.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was a ghost, Lukyas. The Ghost of People Are Unable to Detect Sarcasm swooped in and waved his ghosty wand ghostily while making ghastly faces.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Indeed, evil ghosts around here.. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're evil communist ghosts. Ghosts with Russian accents. With sneakyness and KGB efficiency, they change the forum threads' names.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Either get back on the topic at hand or don't post simple as that.

*On Topic*
I've always said real life is greater then internet life even when it comes to making something for free for users who are under appreciated of their hard work and generosity. The team has put a lot of effort and time into this project and instead of criticizing them for their work you should just come to appreciate their even doing this for us and continuing to progress and doing these sweatshops on Sunday's and giving up some of their free time where they could be partying it up or doing something else that is fun to help get things rolling a bit faster and get out the last version for us users.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no one said that we dont appreciate it, and we do. but i think you'll admit that when someone says that they will do something out of charity but dont is somewhat annoying. over the internet we have no problem saying "hey get it done already" which is something people wont say in real life, but they think it.

lol, sunday is a work night, man. even i dont "party it up" on sundays.

but in all seriousness, we really do appreciate the years of work that you guys have put into it and weve said already that we wouldnt blame you if you stopped working. what pisses the 4 of us that stayed loyal off is that you seem to be building up hopes and then shattering them the next second. its as i said before, if your lives are really that time consuming then stop making the game. we'll be disappointed but we wont blame you for stopping.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I officially hate your guts.
Quoted for truth.

But not in a flaming manner. I just tilt toward Dan's opinion here. It's not like I'd punch you if I saw you on the street, or start screaming at you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom