ESF is getting lame :/

Best answers
but they say all they gotta do is patch the linux server thingys.... which will take.... another month at this rate? o_o

*looks at sonic's sig* yeah u DO need to get a life.(like im one to talk) signed up like 3-4 months after me and u got over 1000 more posts :p *goes back to playing GTA3*

Best answers
I think it take a few days, they're compiling it, right?
But frankly, I don't care. They got the time of the world.

Best answers
I havent tested this but here is a bug for the developers if they dont know about it.

A guy was on the ground doing a shield attack, so I threw 4 kiblobs next to him and hit it with a generic beam, and wammo server down, dont know if this is a proper bug, coz I've done it a couple of times without crashing the server :S

Best answers
you think esf is getting lame becuase you play it to much give it a brake for 3 days and play it again then you will find it more intrested

Best answers
lol
yeah take a break.
you will lose 40% of your skills temporarily within 48 hours from the last time u played.
u will find players more challenging.
but thats besides the pt. most crashes due to game technicalities are supposedly fixed in beta 1.1....i hope so *crosses fingers*

Best answers
Frankly i have to agree with most of the replies, I've seen some people come into a server, look at each player (even if there fighting), then leave. I think their up to something and i could name one, but thats up to mastasurf so i dont cause a big argument.

Best answers
He was right though, you do lose a majority of school within a 2-day time period. But trust me, I'd rather lose a little skill then all of mine in CS. I mean, 1 day without playing CS for me is like starting all over...ANYWAY. Yep...2 days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom