esf in unreal

Best answers
how is it when someone does something wrong no mod notices, and when i see that no mod notices i take action, then all of a sudden mods are all over me

*harSens*
Maybe because this was a perfectly nice thread until you had to came in and start whining about it?

Best answers
yeah really dude, stop *****ing...and hars i believe that unreal script is just a variation of c++ so ive heard, its not actual scripting thats just what they call it, i could be wrong, but thats what i heard :p

and 2k3 is a great game, much like the first thats why peops see nothing special...its capabilities are virtually limitless...its a mappers dream...i would know, i can do soo much with it its not funny

plus, you use the vehicle in the text map? it r0x0rz, im gonna make a map, add vehicle spawns at several points, and release it as a dm map, oh thatll be fun stuff :p...

and just to set the record straight, harsens did atleast 90 percent of the code, give credit where its deserved :p not sayin joe did nothin, he made the new 1337 melee system :p

Best answers
Originally posted by harSens
Close it? But i liked the discussion :(
Moving it to coding (Sorry Hsu). Please keep it mature people...

As for the script vs C++ thing, the script has as advantage that it should be easier to learn, and that you don't have to compile (but then again, that means less coffee-breaks...)
coffee breaks? your comp must be slow because my comp takes like 30 seconds to compile half life dlls... :p

Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
OH thats bad.. dubble posting and a flame.. NOT GOOD AT ALL.

Anyway this is now closed.

I think you missed the button :rolleyes: ;)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think idiot is generally accepted. harSens, would it be that hard to open a new thread on scripting and coding, everything like that? This thread in no way should belong in the coding forum, other than what you and Master-Dorn added to it.

Best answers
2 pages of, "Nah ah, you were batman last time!" "Well I'm batman again!" "I'm telling mom!"

and I quote Linkin Park (which will no doubt go off topic and recieve many flames like, "LP suCKS!":

"... but in the end, it doesn't even matter(errrrrr)"

Special Olympics thing works too.

Best answers
this thread has been dead for 2 weeks now you just reawakened it.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by sonic834
coffee breaks? your comp must be slow because my comp takes like 30 seconds to compile half life dlls... :p
Compiling and 30 seconds are mutually exclusive. You can have one or the other but not both :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom