ESF Improvements.

Best answers
I don't know if you're right about Cell... He has a yellow aura with the absorbed people in episode 150. However when he transforms by absorbing Nr. 17 in episode 152, he has a white aura. It is possible for Cell to go SSJ because he has the saiya-jin cells incorporated into him. It's also a fact that even a half-saiya-jin can go SSJ, clearly showing that as long as saiya-jin DNA is present, the person can go SSJ. The eyes could be explained by the fact that he has a huge amount of different cell's incorporated into him. Another way of looking at the eyes is with SSJ3, where the eye has 2 different shades of teal. Also the snake eyes are not seen with any of the other characters, clearly showing that the teal eyes could be different with snake eyes.

As for the lightning, that's a no-go since Buu did not have it but he did have the power that went well beyond SSJ2.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Sephize said:
I don't know if you're right about Cell... He has a yellow aura with the absorbed people in episode 150. However when he transforms by absorbing Nr. 17 in episode 152, he has a white aura. It is possible for Cell to go SSJ because he has the saiya-jin cells incorporated into him. It's also a fact that even a half-saiya-jin can go SSJ, clearly showing that as long as saiya-jin DNA is present, the person can go SSJ. The eyes could be explained by the fact that he has a huge amount of different cell's incorporated into him. Another way of looking at the eyes is with SSJ3, where the eye has 2 different shades of teal. Also the snake eyes are not seen with any of the other characters, clearly showing that the teal eyes could be different with snake eyes.

As for the lightning, that's a no-go since Buu did not have it but he did have the power that went well beyond SSJ2.
Buu has very different energy from everyone else in DBZ. Remember when Gohan described Buu's energy. He said: "I never felt anything like this. It felt like he reached into an infinite well of energy, but it seemed...empty." That's quite different than Cell's energy, or anyone else's for that matter. I know that sounds unfounded, but it's true.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
In case you didnt notice. They say the "ive never felt anythong like it" to all the bad guys XD ^^

And yes Cell can go SSJ ^^

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Sephize said:

is cell and sayin? no
does cell have hair? no
does cell have a tail? no
did cell ever go ssj? no

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
is cell and sayin? no
does cell have hair? no
did cell ever go ssj? no
Cell technically is trechnically saiyan since he has saiyan cells.
Cell has a tail, just not the tail your are thinknig of (Saiyan's tail I am guessing?)
The 3rd question is hard to debate though, some people belive he did go ssj & some belive he didn't, however if you have not already noticed Cell has a yellow aura.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
is cell and sayin? no
does cell have hair? no
did cell ever go ssj? no
Counter.
Is Gohan a Sayan? NO
Is Trunks a Sayan? NO
Is Goten a Sayan? NO
Can they go SSJ? YES

And how having hair have anything to do with it. Also Trunks never had a tail nor did Goten.

Cell is as mutch Sayan as Gohan, Goten and Trunks are. ==> he can transform to SSJ. It just isnt notidable due to his DNA build (could be Friezas fault)

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i guess ive been over ruled but i still dont remeber cell turning into a ssj

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
cell sure has a tail btw ;)
not an ape tail though :p

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Counter.
Is Gohan a Sayan? NO
Is Trunks a Sayan? NO
Is Goten a Sayan? NO
Can they go SSJ? YES

And how having hair have anything to do with it. Also Trunks never had a tail nor did Goten.

Cell is as mutch Sayan as Gohan, Goten and Trunks are. ==> he can transform to SSJ. It just isnt notidable due to his DNA build (could be Friezas fault)
Gohan, Goten & Trunks are all half human & half saiyan.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
yeah i guess ive been over ruled but i still dont remeber cell turning into a ssj
It was the yellow aura he used when fighting Goku in the Cell Games. Must be ssj.
Are we still somehow debating whether or not these suggestion should be included? >_>;

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think he meant when goku/gohan go ssj.. They should stay ssj even when their ki is 0.... but if they die they untrans. They could also untrans manually.

Best answers
We're currently debating ssj cell :)
And I agree with DJ-Ready btw :)

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
|Overlord| said:
Gohan, Goten & Trunks are all half human & half saiyan.

And Cell is 1/4 Namek, 1/4 what ever race Frieza is, 1/4 sayan and 1/4 android.

Oh **** hes sayan to >.>

And i think the detransing should stay as it is. No need to give Goku another advantage.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
In case you didnt notice. They say the "ive never felt anythong like it" to all the bad guys XD ^^

And yes Cell can go SSJ ^^
It's not important what they say, what is important is that Buu has different energy from the rest of them. The saiyans, frieza, the Z fighters, they all had similar energy, and that's why he doesn't have the lightning. And BTW, I don't think Buu ever had an aura, and usually the lightning is only present when the aura is.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
well he did had an aura when he fly at verry high speed and when he did a head on whith vegeta many times and if so he never use it because he did not need it he was to strong

Best answers
He deffinetly had an aura, as Super Buu shows in episode 264. However he did have some purple lightning there. The aura however was not constant lightning like with SSJ2 and 3. Also when Mystic Gohan uses the aura, it didn't always have the lightning either. By not constant I mean that whenever the turboaura shows up in SSJ2 and 3, it always showed lightning.

Best answers
dan_esf_fanatic said:
Do you think that there's anything ESF should have but doesn't, something that the ESF team overlooked or made a mistake? Well, put your ideas here, but make sure they're DBZ accurate! I can only name a few:

1. When Gohan and Goku go Super Saiyan, they should stay that way even after they die or run out of ki, because they mastered Super Saiyan Full Power while they trained in the Room of Spirit and Time.

2. When Buu transforms, he doesn't transform into Evil Buu. He just expells Evil Buu from his body, and then Evil Buu eats Fat Buu, turning into Super Buu. So the transformation shouldn't be to Evil Buu, but to Super Buu.

3. Krillin never went mystic in the series...and I think that characters that have no regular transformation in the series shouldn't have any here. They should just have some kind of powerup or something. OR if the team likes transformations so much, they shouldn't have even put characters like Krillin in the game.

4. Piccolo's transformation should be different. Remember during the Garlic Junior Saga he changed his size. Well, that would be cool. But in ESF he stays the same before and after he transforms.

Well, that's about it! Your turn!

P.S. For those who don't know what Super Saiyan Full Power is, go to *Link Removed - Advertise in your signature* and see the Super Saiyan Forms.

the only thing iv seen them overlook is the Demon King Dabura insted of adding him thay added Ginu as far as i can tell

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Dabura appears in around ten episodes and then he dies, and he never played a big role in DBZ. He's one of Babidi's minions and nothing else. But Ginyu caused a lot of trouble for the Z fighters with that body changing fiasco. That's why he wasn't put in.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
But cell isn't a sayin he's Cell!

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
SA_Gohan said:
Turbo = Kaioken
/
You know, that's a good idea! Make it so that instead of the regular turbo aura, Goku's is red to indicate that HIS turbo (normal form only) is the Kaioken. That way, he has it, but its not a transformation=balanced :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom