esf hacks

Best answers
I was wondering if there was any hacks for esf? Not that i want one for my own use, but some times when im fighting someone, ill teleport around behind them, come at them from a wierd angle that they werent looking from or something, and my ki will be nearly full. When i make contact im the one who gets hit even though they werent facing me and had no time to swoop. Maybe these people are just really really good i dunno. Just wondering if i should suspect them of hacking or accept the fact that im still just a noob

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't really just say "esf hacks" becuase, as far as I know any hack that was made for the half-life engine will work for any mod, or anything using thaqt engine. Half-life is an extremely old engine, and with all of the mods it's had, more people were playing on it, increasing the chances that hacks would be made.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hacks will always be a problem with hl, the most people can do is set anti-hack programs into their servers. thats the only thing that would reduce the amount of hackers, at least by a little :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom