ESF Group Picture 2005

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

First pic released of me... EVER.
... yeah I know that I look nerdy.... damn five mega pixel camera takes everything. :/

Please I must be added now. Since this is the first time that I ever posted my picture.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@david:i think i messed up.. *someone* requested me to make that person skateboarding and i tought that was you.. oh well, ill see what i do.

@killedwithstyle:
right, shall we just go with the gravestone idea?
j/k ill finish my current list, and prolly add you on the next list, depending on what happens then

@SSChris:
...wtf? the last picture lol, are you in that suit? you look a bit like jonny depp on the first pic XD

once again, thanks alot for your comments guys, i really appriciate them.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hah! Johnny Depp. Not the first time I've heard that =P.

And yes, that is me in the suit (although i was a bit younger and skinnier).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like from 3 years ago i dont have any means of posting what i look like now but all thats changed is that i now have short hair

Retired
Best answers
dudeman said:
@david:i think i messed up.. *someone* requested me to make that person skateboarding and i tought that was you.. oh well, ill see what i do.

@killedwithstyle:
right, shall we just go with the gravestone idea?
j/k ill finish my current list, and prolly add you on the next list, depending on what happens then

@SSChris:
...wtf? the last picture lol, are you in that suit? you look a bit like jonny depp on the first pic XD

once again, thanks alot for your comments guys, i really appriciate them.

naw dude, he looks like vigo mortenson (sp) from lord of the rings.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dudeman said:
prolly his mom..

hey logan read my first post lol.. no one seems to do that

it said id like you to describe the reason you think you should be on, and id like to add as many oldschoolers as possible, altough not everyone on the picture meets this requirement, id still like to stick with that.
Reason: I'm fairly well known around here and have quite a good amount of friends (as well as enemies). I was one of the Beta Testing runner-ups and I've also worked on Tien attack sprites for the official Tien community project. So a lot of people have gotten to know me over the past few months. I may not be a famous person, but I am kind of popular around here now.

Besides, its always cool to see a drawing of yourself.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Here's a request, get VivaLaPineapple/1m4 0wn on the mural, he's been around forever and is my personal favorite artist on teh forums, big time contributor, and I'm sure he's posted pics of himself in the past (real sure, I believe I've seen him post them in a few "post your pic" threads)

Of course, if this is ok with dudeman and 1m4 0wn :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
magus scroll up a little, he already added himself :p

and yes i will certainly add him

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dudeman.....DO NOT FORGET TEH BASSNESS.

As in a play Electric Bass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, just took another picture of me, in case you wanna put me in this thing. Couldn't think of any unique clothing or anything, so I just took a picture with my guitar.

And ya I know that I look angry and disgruntled. It's just whenever I smile for a picture, it doesn't look very good. So I had to give some sort of expression so I didn't look wierd and spaced out (though I look a little more pissed than I thought I would look, but i'm to lazy too take another picture :p).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-arthos
-davidskiwan
-iceman
-sierrasonic
-optimus prime
-mastasurf
-hash
-VivaLaPineapple
-DJ-Ready
-Majin_You
-add
-Suicidal_Maniac

this will be my current list, no more applications pleas, until i have finished the current list, its getting too long.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'd like to be in

but me has no pic , thou i look simlar to what light scream was in the last one , all though my face is a little thinner and my hair is a little spikie

that's if your'e up to it thou , i don't mind

Retired
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
i'd like to be in

but me has no pic , thou i look simlar to what light scream was in the last one , all though my face is a little thinner and my hair is a little spikie

that's if your'e up to it thou , i don't mind
geeze i didn't htink my day could get any worse.... thanks

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan overlord read the post before yours.
no more applications for now, and even if im accepting them again, i doubt ill put you in. sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom