ESF Group Picture 2005

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[THIS POST WAS EDITED AT 4th DEC 2006 TO ONCE AGAIN INCLUDE THE MURAL AND THE OLDER ONES]

Howdy all, i havent been around for ages, I know.

Im very honored to see this thread is still alive, or rather, still stickied.
This might have been a result of no one noticing it or bothering to take it down, but i'll just interprent it as a compliment.

The picture that was posted here has been down for quite some time but i found all the stuff in a backup so I uploaded it again.

Heres the first mural made on ESF, I made this in 2003, started out as a little joke but turned out rather big.
http://members.lycos.nl/simen/esf_group2003.jpg

In 2004 I made a smaller one, exposing the bearcharacters of a select group of people that mainly inhibited ESF, consider it the ESF web mural 2004
http://members.lycos.nl/simen/esf_bearfamily.jpg

This is the last mural i made, the 2005 one, which is the one I made this post about:

Its actually a newer version than the one i posted last, so this is a version that has never been published before. As you can see it lacks a name tag on the highest placed character, I honestly have no clue who he even was :p

[old post from here on, ignore the contents, im not adding people anymore]
[To get on it]
Let me point out that everyone who was on the last mural, or in the Bear family, can be added, just leave me a message with your (real life)picture, and ill add you rightaway.

if you were not on the previous mural, leave me a message, tell me why you think you should be on it, and ill decide if i add you or not. dont forget to provide a picture for reference, try to wear extraordinary clothing/gear if you have them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, i´ve send you my real life pic. Also i cant wait to color all peeps ^^ :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh TryForce i decided to do it all myself, sorry, its just better this way.

oh and ill post the mural now, since no one applied yet.

except dan16 who didnt read my post at all and sent me a PM like "hey can i be on?"
he didnt supply a reason why he would be on, he didnt send me the picture he wants himself to be based on.. nothing.. i dont even feel like answering his pm.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this mural ****ing owns man, good job, im proud to be on something as ****ing awesome looking as that. GJ man

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks alot Ness :D

my pc actually crashed when i was done with you, so i have drawn you even twice :D

Best answers
Thats awsome dudeman, *thumbs up* could you make a tut or smthn how to draw a chibi_self, your style?

Retired
Best answers
yeah very good man, I really love the style.

very good job

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a pretty good mural, love the style and lay out. and "XD" at Ness.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dudeman said:

heres the URL for Synth: http://213.239.140.31/~web52/upload/files/mural2.jpg

[To get on it]
Let me point out that everyone who was on the last mural, or in the Bear family, can be added, just leave me a message with your (real life)picture, and ill add you rightaway.

if you were not on the previous mural, leave me a message, tell me why you think you should be on it, and ill decide if i add you or not. dont forget to provide a picture for reference, try to wear extraordinary clothing/gear if you have them.
Ur PM storage account is full

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why is Judge flashing me -_-.

Why am I still looking -_-.

What have you been smoking, dudeman -_-?

That picture rocks ^_^.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lmao its freaking great dude but if i look at me withblack hair i loock like... uhmmmm ya know :p dont forget me to set dark/blond hair.

hmmm, ok f you like to color it ^^ i willl have no prob. But still ,if you want me to color it or else. Just contact meh :p

GJ!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom