ESF Game and Server

Best answers
First i have to say hello to all because i'm new here!
Now i need some help !

I have this things :

and

Now i want to know :
1. What i have to install ? Just esf.exe?
2. What i have to do for the players who enter on my server to have more chars to choose not just Buu , Goku , Gohan , Kriilin , Piccolo , Trunks , Vegeta , Cell and someone else i think .
3. I Know ESF.Exe if for installing the game but what are "ESF-World_Modelpack_1.0" , "evolutionx" , "ECX_RC2" and what they do !
4. Thanx a lot for helping !

EDIT : I want to know how can i give powerlevel to my char and to another guys !

Thanx again !

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well you need Half Life 1 registered and installed to STEAM. Then you need ESF 1.2.3 installer.

Then its your choice. You can install Evolution X with the same chars as ESF but more transformations or you can install ECX with 31 characters and all transformations ^^

But you cant install ECX and EVM together ^^

As for powerlevel giving. YOull need an AMXX pluggin for that.

Best answers
Well I don't have steam , is any problem?
And i think my ESF is 1.2.4 ...
So , Evolution X have the same chars with more transformation and ECX [From the first photo right?] have 31 chars and all transformation but i can't have Evolution X and ECX toghether .
But if i install ECX , when players want to connect to my server , they would have any problem ?

Human?
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well I don't have steam , is any problem?
And i think my ESF is 1.2.4 ...
So , Evolution X have the same chars with more transformation and ECX [From the first photo right?] have 31 chars and all transformation but i can't have Evolution X and ECX toghether .
But if i install ECX , when players want to connect to my server , they would have any problem ?
1. You need steam (to connect to servers and things that makes the game work) you also need HL1 (not source) and not CS and suck things.

2. You probably either have the 1.3 Beta or and older version of ESF, try this site http://halflife2.filefront.com/file/Earths_Special_Forces_v123_Full;38840 this site contains ESF 1.2.3

3. Yes, Evolution X have the normal ESF characters and more transformations. ECX(Evolution Class Extensions) gives you 31 characters and almost all transformations except GT material. And correct again, you can only have one of these types of mod at a time. A little tips if you want GT material such as SSJ4 and stuff, there is a add-on called Big Pack 8.4 it gives all GT material, but if you want even higher transformations, get the AF Packs( note: Big Pack and AF packs) who has even more transformations. You can find Big Pack and AF Packs here: http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=70201

4. If people wants to join your server they are gonna need ECX and packs you are using, still you can join normal ESF 1.2.3 servers and and servers that has ECX.

Hope this helps

Best answers
But today i make a server , and my friend join and when we get bored and exit i tried more things on the server and i don't know what i done and it won't work anymore :-??

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fact is we only support STEAM users.

Any errors you have using the game outside of what it was made for (it was made for the STEM version of Half Life) are your own to deal with.

Its like runing a windows XP game on win 98. It may work or it may not. But what ever the case you are using it with something it was never intended to run with. So the problem is your own to handle.

Human?
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
But today i make a server , and my friend join and when we get bored and exit i tried more things on the server and i don't know what i done and it won't work anymore :-??
im not really sure, but when you try more things on the server, do you change map? it is EXTREMELY often that most of the maps when i install the game, they dont work. also instead of quiting after it wont work, try pressing ~ (i think that was the key for console) and tell us what it says

Best answers
Ok , thanx for all your helping , i know what i have to do :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom