ESF Full Command/CVar List

Best answers
well thanks anyway but i found a way to increase pl by up to 30mill in one hit but im not going to tell its very easy i even reached 175,986,456 i have screen shots to prove this to but i dont know how to access them can someone tell me how?
oh and at that pl i put fill server in and my attacks were huge my generic ball practicly filled almost half the map and same with final flash and kamehameha i have screen shots of those to but need someone to tell me how to access them someone please tell me soon i would really appriciate it.

Best answers
oh yeah and when i kicked all the bots off the attacks had normal blast radius could someone tell me why the were so huge

Best answers
i got the screen shots but it wont let me post attachments so if u want to see them my email is [email protected] and what in the world is ping is that what makes my attacks blast so big

Best answers
I want to DL ESF but i need the retail version, or the version where you put the patches on. It seems like a fun game and i would like to check it out. If you could direct me to the website where i can get, i'd really appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom