ESF Forum "Memberships"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you guys still accepting money? I wouldn't mind have my own @esforces.com e-mail. :laff:

Best answers
I will give $25 bucks up just give me a PO box and a address then i will send it to you

Best answers
If I donate $100 bucks, could I be a beta tester??????????? I just wanna play version 1.2 sooooooooo bad.

Anyways, within the next few days I'm going to donate like $25 or something but I will first have to have some more money in the bank...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Jarrstin said:
If I donate $100 bucks, could I be a beta tester??????????? I just wanna play version 1.2 sooooooooo bad.

Anyways, within the next few days I'm going to donate like $25 or something but I will first have to have some more money in the bank...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Omg No Has Answered Here In A While But Hey $100 bucks to esf might get u beta tester a doubt it but maybe lol

Best answers
I donated in like august and still don't have access to the beta pit...sucks to be me...

Best answers
Off topic:I don't your avatar is good enough i think well probably its like doctor evil(which is bad)trying to be cool or maybe beacuse you wrote that thing in your sig'Worst ESF player ever'?Also i don't trust creditcards.Sorry for the off topic but i had to.

Best answers
I'll get a membership in janurary 2004 because thats when my mother gets her creditcard and i also live in the same place as Greg(australia,perth)so it shouldn't take to long to sort things out if we're in the same country/place i hope.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I realy love this place allot!!!!
I wanna help out but I am only 13yrs old? No credit card no credit.....

I have money buy like $5 is allot in rands man here in SA money sux.....

If I could I'd give about 30 Rand....

I only have 50 rand at the moment....
But I have my one pc playstation celphone tv and loads of other stuff....

Best answers
what would make it worth it a little more is if the $25 included beta testing or access to that :)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I donated $25 mystix and I still don't have ftp or an email address.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've pmed and messaged greg on forums and irc, I've talked to cucumber and someone else. I have kind of given up.

Whats that? Paladin in your eye?
Best answers
If you have made a payment, please state your paypal email that you sent it from, the Paypal transaction ID, and your requested @esforces.com email account (if you donated $25).

Please do not joke about donating if you havent.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not joking about it and I thought that we figured out who i was a long time ago but i'll try to get ahold of my friend to see what his email for his paypal he used was. I was that mystery person though...

Best answers
I donated $25 last month, cause ESF makes me happy :D
Got ma email, Got ma FTP, Got my Force Pit Access.
But. No pie yet!! :cry:

Best answers
How long do I have to wait after I donate to get into the pit and stuff?

I donated today but I'm not sure if I was logged in to the forums, will I still get access to the pit?

Best answers
ID # 45Y493374T010851W

[email protected]

Jun. 14, 2003
Time:
06:04:08 PDT
Completed
thats when i did it....also it was only 5...plz but hook me up..thanx

Best answers
I just donated today, and i'll wait for a few days before i start complaining about not having access :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom