ESF Forum "Memberships"

Best answers
this cant be tied in with funi can it? i mean your seriously making money off of a community based on there property, likenesses and stuff like that. if i knew the proper termanology id break it down for you, but i kinda see it, even though its donations, its still a forceful one if you want into a certian section of a certian forum , of a mod based off of there property. im just asking if youve considered that a problem or what not.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not, we aren't forcing anyone. If you want more access to the team, you donate to the cause. Otherwise you can enjoy all the stolen intellectual property you want :p

Best answers
well its forceful, in order to get in you HAVE to pay the money if your the general public is what im getting at, i just want you guys to take precausions so that this doesnt domino down into some kinda problems.

Best answers
DAAAAAAMMMMM IITTTTT i want to donate 25 dollars. 1 problem. I dont know how to use paypal. and i hate it for sum reason is there any way i cant donate any other way?!?!? lol plz tell me if not this may sound stupid but can some one explain to me how to use pay pal. haha

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Th3Pr0fessi0na1 you don't have to gain entrance into places. There accepting donations. You donate saying thank you for making such a great game. Then they thank you for donating by giving you backstage passes that they got for free. If you don't like it just shut up lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would donate, but I don't have a credit card. Will you guys have a PO BOX soon? That would probably bring in more cash.:p

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Th3Pr0fessi0na1
well its forceful, in order to get in you HAVE to pay the money if your the general public is what im getting at, i just want you guys to take precausions so that this doesnt domino down into some kinda problems.
That's just it . . . you don't have to get in. This hidden area of the forum is not required to DL or play ESF. It isn't something you have to get, and it is completely legal.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by killuA p0M
I would donate, but I don't have a credit card. Will you guys have a PO BOX soon? That would probably bring in more cash.:p
i like that idea. i would send my donation that wat since i dont have a credit card yet.

Best answers
damn! stupid credit cards.. im only 15. and I have about... 2$ right now... still saving..

Best answers
First off, you don't need a credit card to use PayPal. If you have a savings or checking account (as I do, and no CC), you can attach that account to your Paypal account. Then, any payments you make with the paypal account is withdrawled from the savings/checking account.

Second, I would help out, as ESF is a great mod, and will do well in the future, but I refuse to use Paypal due to past.. "**** ups", ill leave it at that. I do have a Visa Check Card, not a credit card, but it acts as one and its tied directly to my checking account. If you guys can get it so I could donate directly with that, i would be glad to.

Thanks,

Shiver

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have used my Check card to pay Oktagone (this site's host) in the past. It works fine.

Best answers
XxCronoxX all I have to say is to me it looks like your just adding your 2 cents and probably jelus because there was no reason that needed to be said.

I like cucumba's new sig.

Best answers
Actually i think what Crono said was justified, because ive just had to read this entire thread to see if my question has been asked, and its bloody long now :(

anyway, what currency is it in? pounds? euros? US$? Aussie$? NZ$?? because if its in pounds that means its $15 for me, not five, and 25 pounds is 75$ (i live in new zealand). Although i DO actually have enough money to pay that much, there are many other things i can spend it on. And for all those people out there who dont have enough money to pay, get a job! ;)

Best answers
Just curious, but I donated 25 bucks, I was wondering how i would be notified when my account will me activated.....will it be by email or By PM. Just wondering so I know where to check most often.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
drevilz4l said:
Just curious, but I donated 25 bucks, I was wondering how i would be notified when my account will me activated.....will it be by email or By PM. Just wondering so I know where to check most often.
If you don't get notified by a PM or email, then access to the Beta Pit should be evidence of your deposit being recieved. Likely, though, you can expect some sort of message that your deposit has been made successfully.

Best answers
There was nothing wrong with what I said. He was just being a prick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom