ESF Forum "Memberships"

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Greg said:
To help pay for the ever increasing costs of hosting this huge forum, we are offering optional "donation-based" membership. What this means, is that while the forum will not change how it runs now, or y ou wont have to pay to use it now or in the future, but if you donate $5 to help us pay for the server, you get lifetime access to a special hidden part of this forum entitled "Force Pit" which is kind of like a hangout for testers, and team members to share jokes, ESF video clips of upcoming releases, have/partake in ESF, and other game scrims and more!

All donators of $5 get the following
- access to the beta pit
- pie

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_xclick">
<input type="hidden" name="business" value="[email protected]">
<input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="Earth's Special Forces">
<input type="hidden" name="no_note" value="1">
<input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="USD">
<input type="hidden" name="tax" value="0">
<input type="image" src="https://www.paypal.com/images/x-click-but04.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!">
</form>

If you wish to donate more, people who donate > $25 will receive the following
- their own @esforces.com email address
- free ftp account on our webserver to upload your sigs/esf pics
- icq/msn/aol (where applicable) contacts "most" of the team members (where they agree to this information been given)

If you wish to make a separate donation, you can simply make it to [email protected] (via paypal.)

If anyone has any problem with this whole idea, please PM me about it. thanks.

I am a ban evader that can not get a life ^_^

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was just wondering how long the average wait for the things has been. I got my friend to donate the money finally and he added a note saying it was for me so hopefully everything works out.

Best answers
Hey guys that sounds great! As soon as i get my card and my money ill try n see if i can give u 100 bucks. Cuz im good for it. I just love my career. :laff: pays awsome and i get to have fun (most importantly). So ya im sry ur gonna have to wait for it cuz the process o getting my money is a pain in da ass. If i had it right now i would give it to u. :( So just wait guys ill get it too ya. Btw if i cant donate 100 ill c about 50. Even though u guys deserve much more since u guys r paying so much and working so hard on this mod. So just wait guys ill get it to yas. :D :yes:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know atm, but I'll prod Greg till he gives in.

He should just forward the info to me, lol.

I have more time.

Best answers
100 bucks! o_O you guys are rolling in dough now!
im trying to convince my parents to let me use their credit card and i give them the money but they are very suspicious of buying things oon the internet

Best answers
Just wondering... Ive never payed anything online... but all i have is a BANK SA, bank card... and considering that I got kicked out of home and im living with my best friend, and the fact Im trying to pay for colledge, and trying to pay them for my living costs is kinda hard, but I have scrounged up 25 bucks (australia, Dont know how much american...) but is it possible to use my bank card at all? as Im keen with this mod, I usually go "forum reading" everyday, which I have done since alpha 2.0 version was first released... and yeah... any help would be great, or can I send it via post?

Best answers
Hey..uh..I donated like a month and a half ago and still nada....just wondering when this is gona happen. Thanks.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe something happened.. Do you know if the payment actually went through? If you paid with a credit card did the amount sow up on the bill?

Best answers
Damn straight i paid 69 months ago with 69 dollars and i aint got didly squat.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I also donated 25 dollars. I have access to the force pit but not the other stuff. If one of our payments didn't go through I would be pretty sure that it was yours because my friend is anal about his money situation. In any case check to make sure it went through and someone check with greg on if there has been another donation.

Best answers
OK I checked my credit card statment and it seems that the original payment never went thru. However I donated 2 weeks ago a second time and I can confirm that the payment has gone thru. How Long till I get access to the Uber cool stuff?

Best answers
Well i have my money so ill send it to you guys whenever i surely can! ^^

Edit: umm now im just scared to use that paypal. Cuz if doesnt go through, paypal wont be working anymore :devgrin:

Best answers
i kinda dont trust paypal and credit cards.... isnt there any other way? maybe via normal mail?:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom