ESF Forum members of 2008 (competition?)

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
ooo lemme be in!

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Black and White with minor shading should happen, cuts back on the wait time and effort needed for the final product.
We'd still need a way to put many on the image without cluttering the canvas.

Best answers
I'm still confused here. Are we trying to draw each other, ourselves, or what?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
i say we should draw ourselfes but in a way that reprezents the user, something that u think it reprezents urself, and u can also draw another user on ur choice but in the same way , and this is digital or hand , how abbout that ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i say we should draw ourselfes but in a way that reprezents the user, something that u think it reprezents urself, and u can also draw another user on ur choice but in the same way , and this is digital or hand , how abbout that ?
um, no.

It completely leaves people like me, with no drawing capabilities out.

It's digital.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well there would be no way for me to scan a drawing into the computer, and I do not have a drawing pad for the computer. And I do not plan to draw a picture using the mouse, so it all comes down to photoshop for me.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well , it dosnt matter how u do the picture, lets make this more flexible, must reprezent the user but not by a sig , something the user thinked of and no inspiration source, or, just make a character that reprezents u, or ur friends, dosnt matter how u do it

Best answers
Bump. Am I the only one who has something done? Man, this forum isn't the way it used to be few years ago. Where did all the people go? Gone to hide until the new version of ESF is released?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't they tell you? The pic is done, and you're the only one who made it

But seriously, this is pretty much dead :|

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...Why are people drawing themselves? This has always been done digitally...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LionHeart said:
I don't see why it matters.
Despite it being a broken tradition, it's a tradition nonetheless, and therefore I believe it should be done correctly and not changed to benefit the few who don't know how to use Photoshop, while the rest (and most) of us who can't draw are left entirely out. Jakut said it best (err, drew it best technically)...

Best answers
To be honest, my drawing is Digital. Counts as digital if I used a tablet... right?
»»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««««
AutoMerged DoublePost
»»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««««
Well, hurry up with version 3, esf team! People are dieing here!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Despite it being a broken tradition, it's a tradition nonetheless, and therefore I believe it should be done correctly and not changed to benefit the few who don't know how to use Photoshop, while the rest (and most) of us who can't draw are left entirely out. Jakut said it best (err, drew it best technically)...
I didn't say that digital is not okay, I said it's not that big of a deal if some people choose digitar and some others choose drawning, not all people can use photoshop like the majority you're talking about, and if I had tekhsheen's drawing skill and no skill in photoshop I'd prefere also to draw rather than make a stickman in paint, don't you agree?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bump. Am I the only one who has something done? Man, this forum isn't the way it used to be few years ago. Where did all the people go? Gone to hide until the new version of ESF is released?
We grew up, and moved on. Some of us are at uni, some working, some are even parents now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We grew up, and moved on. Some of us are at uni, some working, some are even parents now.
I agree.

When I joined and was a posting maniac, I was a 13 year old raged dragonball Z kid.

Now I'm 17. I feel old.

I'm not gonna be able to be classified as a kid anymore in 8 months.

edit: In all honesty, this is probably gonna die like the last attempt. Someone has to pull a Gama and just draw everyone themselves as a 'self' project. This is mostly a 'one person' kinda project in my opinion and should be kept as such.

Best answers
Yea, I used to be a DBZ fanatic myself. It all changed when I looked at reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom