ESF Fans and Forum Posters plase read this!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok... I haven't played the newest esf and I probably won't. I may download the beta to see what it is like but I won't be an esf player much online. Various reasons account for this (my sucky inet connection, job and social life are the main ones)

So there you have it. Ryoko will hardly play esf. ^^

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Slash
joe...yes im excited for the beta...its just been so long, the last update was last novemberish right?

i just find esf a bit boring compared to dmz....and not just the gameplay...but because server after server it's just vegeta non stop....if i even play now i just use goku and go hide and throw spirit bombs everywhere or just screw around with piccolo or something....
Been so long!? I'm not trying to start a flame war but Dmz took over 2 years to release and they never even gave out little alphas for the public. Esf hasn't even gotten up to 2 years just yet and they are almost complete as well (At least that what I've heard) Even though they aren't quite done at least they have the curtisy to give out these alphas for us, Relax let them do their thing while we wait.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
U Know Wat he ESF Team Really Should Do????? Make A Damn Hazard Course and Single Player Mode Like The Single Player Mode Will Be one of the sagas or maybe all if u guyz r the best at making a mod and also u esf guyz should make another move for these kiblasts becuz they don't do a damn thing

Get Well Soon

Sign,

ItsJstSklz ESF Name = Sephiroth

Best answers
Ya speakin of the ki blast, they should be goin alot faster and in a flurry like wut Goku was doin to cell, the Vegeta Machine gun, the Gohan Rage u know like that =D

Best answers
It did use to be faster, but i think they slowed it down because people would spam up servers and slow them down....

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ_Bardock
Ya speakin of the ki blast, they should be goin alot faster and in a flurry like wut Goku was doin to cell, the Vegeta Machine gun, the Gohan Rage u know like that =D

left and right click back and forward real fast

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom