ESF Fans and Forum Posters plase read this!

Best answers
first.... who is crimson?
second... i dont play esf alpha on the internet, only have a 56k and it laggs to much because my internet operator stinks!

third: i play esf like everyday in school with my friends (lan)

fourth: you cant stand on the ground in the alpha and shoot a full loaded beam, it will only detonate just were you fires it, or if you just aim a little down it will do the same:S

i hope they fixed that in the beta:fight: :]

well bnow..... see ya

ultrassj_vegeta

U
um its not a bug... coz the head of ur beam is too big........ if u shoot up it shud be ok tho.... i guess...... o yeh they betta fix it ... coz in the show lots of beams were fired from the ground.....kinda spoils it....

Best answers
how can you people play all the time...the game gets freaking boring as hell really fast....you go into a server and see 5 vegeta's and maybe 1 piccolo or goku or something....thats all it is...vegeta vegeta vegeta...gets old....plus the gameplay is boring....oooo look at me! i can hold down a button!

dmz = better...well gameplay that is....everything else bout dmz sorta sucks ass....(maps, models, attacks, etc.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think its the size of the beam head cus ive had low charge kami's blow up in me face

could the team give us some extra info on that

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The alpha makes me cry
just like sierra's ability to breathe

Best answers
You should probably just try and be pleased with alpha because the way things look since i have been following the mod we will never see the beta. And could someone tell me why beta is coming after alpha? That is pretty homoriphic. I think i'm just gonna find another mod to hold me over until they finally release this update. If that ever happens.

CCX2

C
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
Why would we play the Alpha? When you play the Beta version, you'll see why we don't even touch Alpha anymore :) Oh yea, if you play the Alpha to "train", uh, don't bother with it. The more train, the more you will hafta re-teach yourself :p

well not all of us have the beta now do we...

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Slash
plus the gameplay is boring....oooo look at me! i can hold down a button!
Im not sure if you have noticed, but in practically every FPS/Third person game you hold onto fire/tap it. DOD for exaple, you select the weapon, Aim, and hold onto fire/tap fire. Ofcourse since we dont go with DMZ's "Combo style", ESF's gameplay lacks. Ever think of what your playing? The ESF you have = Alpha 2.0, released almost a YEAR ago. The ESF the team has = Beta 1, worked on daily by the team. Maybe the gameplay sucks, because its imcomplete? Hold your comments untill we release.

Best answers
Beta is gonst to r0x0rs your s0x0rs. So says Joe, and what Joe says is law!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no its not... what masta, greg ,and vt say are the law

*What am I, Chopped liver? :cry: *
Cheeseman

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
no its not... what masta, greg ,and vt say are the law
Lol! Yeah, pretty much. I do have more "power" now since i code. I could add a sneaky line of code that gives me a powerlevel of 15,000,000 mil, and some big ass attacks that blow up the whole level:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do u really need a super attack and a huge pl??? i mean ur already a god man as it is :p

Best answers
joe...yes im excited for the beta...its just been so long, the last update was last novemberish right?

i just find esf a bit boring compared to dmz....and not just the gameplay...but because server after server it's just vegeta non stop....if i even play now i just use goku and go hide and throw spirit bombs everywhere or just screw around with piccolo or something....

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Slash
joe...yes im excited for the beta...its just been so long, the last update was last novemberish right?

i just find esf a bit boring compared to dmz....and not just the gameplay...but because server after server it's just vegeta non stop....if i even play now i just use goku and go hide and throw spirit bombs everywhere or just screw around with piccolo or something....
And you think we didnt fix that?

Best answers
ok esf will be perfect if these things will be in and who the says they are not. and just because it is not perfect does not mean it is not very very very well done.

1. taunts
2. slap attacks away with high power.
3. fast pace. dbz is fast. :)
4. ever changing as in. your beams grow bigger with your pl.
5. if pcjoe makes a non 56k update for better goodies :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by NightShade
if pcjoe makes a non 56k update for better goodies :)
56K descrimination! ;)

Im hoping that beta1 has gotten more balanced and im sure it has. So im not worried bout that plus i dont play online so im sorted!
But i think that train is a dumb idea as the gameplay has changed so much just look at the melee vid come on that looks like it could take some learning to perfect, so i really dont see the point in train with the alpha.

BrunO

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yeh hes got a point there u kno... the beta looks soo much diff...... its gonna be wicked mate.... an awesome game... dun train now......train later... PLAY ALL DAY!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe

Lol! Yeah, pretty much. I do have more "power" now since i code. I could add a sneaky line of code that gives me a powerlevel of 15,000,000 mil, and some big ass attacks that blow up the whole level:p

Then Joe would have the power to strike down the Non Joe Lovers !!

Those Heathens !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom