ESF, EVM, BTL

Best answers
I don't know nothing about BTL, but i heard it's somekinf of mod, so I'm including it in my post.
Why can't the guys form esf work with the guys from evm and btl, to make esf 2??(or 1.3, whatever). All of them have great ideeas, and i think it will be great if they would worjk toghether and make a new version of esf, for example : " Earth's Special Forces Evolution ". Is it such a bad ideea?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
EVM (Also known as Evolution Mod) and BTL (also known as Break The Limit) are "AdminModX" addons for Earth Special Forces. The team already has professional coders, and i seriously doubt that the ESF team would simply hand over the Source code of Earth Special Forces to these other coders.

Besides, Earth Special Forces v1.3 will have what these current Addons versions have, and even more! So there is not much use in it. More informations regarding these add ons can be found in this thread.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
stupidest idea ever o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We steal their team members when we feel like it. Just look at imkongkong from BTL. He's our ***** now.

Damn right.
<3 kong <3

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice signeture Pain it's 10/10
on topic the sugestion it's ridiculos ESF it's ESF if you need BTL go on theri forum

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd prefer esf to stay esf & not become esfevmbtl SUPER OMG I CAN USE SO MUCH STUFF DB ULTIMATE. Evm is Unbalanced, BTL includes DBGT content, and the team already stated that they don't plan on adding content from dbgt & movies (except for maps of course in the case of movies).

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
I'm surprised people haven't forgot about us.
Now Now you klnow that BLT is still known (looks at my sig >.<)

@Topic. NO, NO, Never, Not a Chance...

The team has great ideas of there own. No need to "join forces" with addons >.>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fancy that, I forgot to hit the close button.

For the official record, I don't think we'll be teaming up with the add-on folks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom