esf crashes

Best answers
its strange for me cause sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt

Best answers
I have XP and it crashes when i make a server right away. Sometimes it does it when i join. kicks me to desktop and the sound starts skipping like a scratched cd. I have installed many times too. what a pain. I hope this is all fixed soon cuz i love this game.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when u go into the server and then u go back to the console (kami lookout thing) that means u were kicked

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SuperSaiyaChris
when u go into the server and then u go back to the console (kami lookout thing) that means u were kicked
true, but it may also mean that the server has lagged out/connection to the server was lost/server was closed

Best answers
oh I see thanks because sometimes my cursor appears on kamis lookout and it has frozen does this mean I was kicked or something? before I had joined the game?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well yes. Just try and join a lagless (low pinged) server, and you will find alot less of these problems. Sometimes servers crash from disk spammers and loads and loads of explosions.

Best answers
but i always join servers with low ping

EDIT:
Also I cant seem to replace models cause when I try to paste them into the folder it asks if I want to replace the model I say yes and it then says "cannot copy access is denied" Do I need admin priveleges?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom