Esf Crashes

Best answers
I Still need help on my esf everytime i click on a server and start playing it crashes and it pop up a Fatal Error and said Mod_LoadBrushModel:sprites/laserbeam.spr has wrong version number (0 should be 30) Help plz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like a bad install. Uninstall all of ESF and reinstall it. Remember to install 1.2 FIRST and then install 1.2.1.

Best answers
I tried what u said but its still messed up this thing is also similar to my counter-strike it brings up fatal error i dont kno about my other games but is it possible for my steam to be messed up?

Best answers
have you tried restarting steam (dont know if that would work) if that doesnt work try going on other servers because it used to happen to me on cs in specific servers

Best answers
Try re-installing half-life and steam, and if that doesnt work, oh well.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont bother its not a problem with any of them its a problem with your computers compatability depending on either what system you have or your video card even i dont know how to fix it i suggest you email valve about it the steam team might suck but the valve workers are a great help nobody on this entire website will know how to fix this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom