ESF clans!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
:] hi my name is |::>sugar<::|ssj2 in game and i would like to join a good esf clan..i know quite a few clans but i didnt ask them directly. could a clan please leave there website..email clan leader..or name and something to conatct them:laff: thanks and btw i have been playin for sometime and i am very good

Best answers
Hi i am a clan leader in esf. the site isnt fully done but most of it is up. www.esoldiers.wtcsites.com
umm my aim is ESTank550 if you would like to tlak to me i have 18 members and were all quite experinced plus i havnt found neone who cant beat me in esf in melee. im onine right now

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
thank you and do you have msn - alos i would like to take you head on in melee

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't mind joining a clan that has a server that I ping well to. I think I'm a pretty decent player now.

Especially a clan that has frequent matches. That's what I'm looking for.

Best answers
Is it possible to pick the clan u want to join because for about a week now i wanted to join the NC(Neo Clan):p

Best answers
Originally posted by AnimeGirlPan
Is it possible to pick the clan u want to join because for about a week now i wanted to join the NC(Neo Clan):p
Hmmm,a girl that actually play esf and wants to join a clan too thats a first lol shouldnt you be somewhere playing with dolls or something.....:laff: :D

Best answers
Are there any clans who actually have a dedicated server on par with the ESForces.com servers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom