ESF Bots

Best answers
The new ESF bots are o.k. But I find them attacking each other, even when they are on the same team. And some other minor problems. I didn't see anyone else post about them so I thought I would. :fight:

Best answers
Well I've noticed 4 bugs with these bots. The first 1 is that they don't really seem to grasp the concept of recharging they're ki, they keep trying to attack with beams even when they're running on empty :rolleyes: . #2 is that they seem to be able to move while transforming, example: one time I noticed one of them swooping towards me and it was in the middle of transforming :shocked:

The 3rd one I've noticed with 2 characters so I'm pretty sure that it is a bug. Anyway when I was in a block p.s. with Piccolo's Special Beam Cannon he would move and fire another SBC at me while I was still blocking the first :shocked: same thing happend with Goku's Kameha.

The 4th doesn't seem to happen very often, but sometimes when I add a bot it's dormant. I can see the character (usually goku) but he's not moving, or making any attempts at attacking, I can't lock on to him for a melee, and when I attack with a beam I can kill him but he comes back the same also after he takes a hit I see errors about not being able to play the "pain" sounds popping up in the top left of my screen.

That's all, hope you can fix them soon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by LDragon
The 3rd one I've noticed with 2 characters so I'm pretty sure that it is a bug. Anyway when I was in a block p.s. with Piccolo's Special Beam Cannon he would move and fire another SBC at me while I was still blocking the first :shocked:
That's not a bug, mate... that's completely possible. SBC isn't a beam, but a projectile if I remember correctly, you can't control it after you fire it.

Best answers
Yeah but Blade, he said it happens even with Gokus Kamehameha, did he not?

Best answers
Ok I was mistaken about the kameha, just thought it had happend. And I didn't know that the SBC was a projectile sorry about that too but the other bugs are true specifically the 4th one (dormant goku bot) happend twice in one game today so I think it really should be fixed. Also I did notice one bot recharging, but he didn't seem to want to stop ;/ he just kept going and going and going, maybe he should apply for work at Energizer Battery company (lol)...also moved while he was recharging. That's about all that I noticed today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom