ESF Bots 2.0

Best answers
Hi! Sorry for making up a new thread, but I dont know what to do!

On this website theire are several links to the ESF BOTs 1.1 --> are this the new ones? In an other thread I heard that the new bots are the 2.0.
But I dont know where to download them. On Red Saiyan their are also the 1.1 Bots. So where can I download the ESF Bots 2.0???

Best answers
Ok, but what is then the problem???
Here some quotes from me:

1. So, i tried the ESF Bots. They also do nothing. They are only following me. They also dont attack themself in Free fight mod. I really need your help guys, what can I do?

Edit: The bots dont work in Team Mode. I only see very very small red points on the radar, but the bots arent there.

2. The ignore command? I didnt see an ignore command yet. Where is it? Or how does it work?

3. Quote from BlackDragon:

Well i downloaded the Bots and did eveything the readme told me to do, i type in addbots, and they come in. but all they do is sit still and not move, and when they do move then move in 1 big group and stare at each other. And on top of that if 1 moves they all follow that one bot in one direction, i need some help, or another Bot download, b/c the 1.1b bots suck

4. I have installed the ESF Bots 1.1. I think this are the new ones.
In Free Fighting Mod no team exists, so this is not the problem. Does the bots work in all mods? I really need your help, i am going to get crazy!!! What can be the problem? I tried all yet:
botdontshoot 0 - this command is off
botskill 1 - the are best

Are there any other commands, which can be the problem???
Please, help!

5. Quote from [ESF]Blade:

I think you got the wrong bots... the latest version is ESF Bot 2.0 and can be downloaded from the home/news page of ESF's website.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
heh simply said esf bot 2.0 = esf bot 1.1 sorry for the confusion :( i think masta and i had a miscommunication when he put some links for it or when he putted it on a site

Best answers
Originally posted by Me
heh simply said esf bot 2.0 = esf bot 1.1 sorry for the confusion :( i think masta and i had a miscommunication when he put some links for it or when he putted it on a site
Yeah, no problem. But the problem is still here. And I think I am not the only one with this problem.

Best answers
Is it because I'm using Counter-Strike Retail or what? Cause bots work fine with all my other mods (Dod,CS,TFC)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ehh... the whole point is this:

The ESF Bot is version 2.0, and this is the version of the bot that works with ESF version Beta 1.1

Did that make things clearer? :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Gott_Flo
Ok, but what is then the problem???
Here some quotes from me:

1. So, i tried the ESF Bots. They also do nothing. They are only following me. They also dont attack themself in Free fight mod. I really need your help guys, what can I do?

Edit: The bots dont work in Team Mode. I only see very very small red points on the radar, but the bots arent there.

2. The ignore command? I didnt see an ignore command yet. Where is it? Or how does it work?

3. Quote from BlackDragon:

Well i downloaded the Bots and did eveything the readme told me to do, i type in addbots, and they come in. but all they do is sit still and not move, and when they do move then move in 1 big group and stare at each other. And on top of that if 1 moves they all follow that one bot in one direction, i need some help, or another Bot download, b/c the 1.1b bots suck

4. I have installed the ESF Bots 1.1. I think this are the new ones.
In Free Fighting Mod no team exists, so this is not the problem. Does the bots work in all mods? I really need your help, i am going to get crazy!!! What can be the problem? I tried all yet:
botdontshoot 0 - this command is off
botskill 1 - the are best

Are there any other commands, which can be the problem???
Please, help!

5. Quote from [ESF]Blade:

I think you got the wrong bots... the latest version is ESF Bot 2.0 and can be downloaded from the home/news page of ESF's website.
These described bugs well simply i never had it and the the testers didn't so the only thing i can think you have the wrong bot (dll) check the size of the esf\dlls\esf_bot.dll, it should be around 264 kb. The 'old' bots won't shoot cuz the weapon(or attack) system is modified in beta 1.1, the 'old' bots can't use the attacks cuz they don't know how to use it. I could also mail you the right dll if you want just gimme your mail adres...

Best answers
Originally posted by Me
These described bugs well simply i never had it and the the testers didn't so the only thing i can think you have the wrong bot (dll) check the size of the esf\dlls\esf_bot.dll, it should be around 264 kb. The 'old' bots won't shoot cuz the weapon(or attack) system is modified in beta 1.1, the 'old' bots can't use the attacks cuz they don't know how to use it. I could also mail you the right dll if you want just gimme your mail adres...
Yeah, please send it at "Edit: Mail Adress deleted"

Thanks!

Best answers
My .dll is about 600 kb big. :shocked: :shocked:

Edit: I saw something very strange: The bots sometimes attack, but when they attack, they attack their own teammembers (in Team mode). And the bots, which attacks, are always the same bots. Very strange...

Best answers
THE BOTS WORK!!! YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE BOTS WHICH WORK FROM HERE

THANK YOU FOR HELP!!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
heh pls don't triple post anyway glad that they work for you now :)

Best answers
Yeah sorry. Now I have a new problem: The esf-bots work only at my laptop. On the other PC they dont work. And esf is starting very strange. I have reinstalled Half Life and ESF and now it is starting strangly. Here the error (It come when I want to build a Lan Server):

Load Libary failed on C:/Sierra/Half Life/esf/dlls/esf-bot.dll (126)
Host_Error: Couldnt get DLL API from C:/Sierra/Half Life/esf/dlls/esf-bot.dll!

There is also the strange start window (3/4 of the main window). I can only put this window away when go at ESC and then Resume Game. But this only works on the other Mods. There also comes the "old" Half Life "LOADING" when I create a LAN server

Best answers
well have u screw around with one of the other files or have u deleted anything from the esf foler? if not, try uninstalling it and then reinstal everything and se if it works

Best answers
No, the game works fine, only when I put the esf-bot.dll in the dlls it dont work.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
check these things:

-look of the liblist.gam is right (open it with notepad, check for the line gamedll, it should look like this:
gamedll "dlls\esf_bot.dll"

- look if the esf_bot and the hl.dll are in the esf\dlls folder

- check your esf dir, it should exactly called esf (for example c:\sierra\half-life\esf and NOT somthing like c:\sierra\half-life\esf11)

Best answers
Originally posted by Me
check these things:

-look of the liblist.gam is right (open it with notepad, check for the line gamedll, it should look like this:
gamedll "dlls\esf_bot.dll"

- look if the esf_bot and the hl.dll are in the esf\dlls folder

- check your esf dir, it should exactly called esf (for example c:\sierra\half-life\esf and NOT somthing like c:\sierra\half-life\esf11)
No, all the things are alright....

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hmm thats weird your hl is updated ?? ehm this problem occurs when one of the dlls don't get loaded properly

and this

"Load Libary failed on C:/Sierra/Half Life/esf/dlls/esf-bot.dll (126)
Host_Error: Couldnt get DLL API from C:/Sierra/Half Life/esf/dlls/esf-bot.dll!"

look its called esf-bot.dll not esf_bot.dll, a tiny thing maybe thats it(again check your liblist.gam and your esf\dlls folder) hope this should help ..

Best answers
Originally posted by Me
look its called esf-bot.dll not esf_bot.dll, a tiny thing maybe thats it(again check your liblist.gam and your esf\dlls folder) hope this should help ..
Oh god, I am a damn idiot...
Thank you, that was the problem! I hope there are no more problems :p

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom